Ascendancy: RIP CI Physical builds?

Since all the good subclasses for physical builds can't be picked with Witch/Scion and since CI isn't in a very good position right now anyway, will this be the complete death of CI phys builds? Thought about buying some more expensive CI gear but now I have to think twice about it.
We don't know. They're rebuilding the tree. Wait for it.
1. Crit shadow melee
2. Crit shadow caster
3. bleed, posion shadow
4. Physical/Chaos damage witch
5. Physical/elemental damage tempar
6. Consecrated ground templar
7. frenzy charge, shield Ranger-raider
8. phasing Ranger-raider
9. deadeye ranger

10. we dont know all subclasses yet

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 21, 2015, 12:51:48 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
We don't know. They're rebuilding the tree. Wait for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3tm5ig/new_poe_skill_tree/
CI has been dead for a while now, not sure what you're talking about.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
It's likely that the tree will undergo more changes as time goes on; they're not done yet.
There might well be a defense-oriented path in one of the other two Ascendancy classes, and frankly the Summoner tree ain't exactly bad either (+34% Block and Spell Block is rad as hell).
who said CI physical builds are bad?

CI wander is the most complete char at the moment, beats any low life auras builds and even crit rangers

it loses against crit bow only vs uber atziri and 82 map bosses.

CI flicker or reave are insane, the meta in the current game is the phyisical damage to leech.
i leveled my flicker in solo to lvl 100 and i can say that the leech is the SAME as before 2.0, i could leech 6-7k es in 1 attack and everyone says leech is bad..
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 21, 2015, 3:30:29 PM
dude, you're making doomsday sayings, despite the fact that this is 2.TWO. Its a whole two major patches away, and probably something like 4 months away as well. A lot will change between then and now. Only when the actual patch notes for 2.2 are out can you start saying Ascendancy killed CI physical builds
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I bet some Shadow or Templar subclass will be good for CI melee. Maybe Witch.

This could even fix caster defenses.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
speaking out of my ignorance but ci melee jugger could be viable

unstopable will make you inmune to freeze (no longer need a sucky unique with "cant be frozen")
undeniable solves all the acuracy problems you will ever have

and the rest are quite general, not sure how will 100% increased stun thereshold work with CI

going from marauder zone to witch/scion zone for the ES and CI is another question.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info