Huge problem with the new sub class skill tree

"
the problem is you no longer can play a shadow,scion or templar summoner because the witch will be the superior one
there is no more freedom in this game

Witch has always been the most efficient summoner anyway...
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I see no problem, only solution.
If you want to play a little girl wielding a big weapon (as stated at another topic) you should be willing to pay the price.
"
There were times in this game in which you could be anything a Witch 2H meele build or a Marauder caster but with the coming of Ascendancy all this will go to hell.................

Yes, those were also the times when it didn't matter which class you picked, simply because every class could do everything, which is fundamentally against the concept of having classes.

"
I can see now that my shadow summoner will suck because he wont have that summoning Ascendancy Class
and that really efing makes me angry !

You just need to adapt your playstyle to not play like a summoner ascendancy class based playstyle, and change to a playstyle that suits an ascendancy class that your shadow has access to.

"
I DONT WANT TO PLAY AS A WITCH TO FULLY EXPERIENCE A SUMMONER CLASS..............

Well, tough luck champ, but that's how it is.

"
We can no longer play what we want and who we want
You want to play as a necromeance well tough luck you can only play the witch to fully be a necromancer class

No shit, sherlock.. That's the whole point of having classes - different identities in the game that have different specializations.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
I suggest we do away with classes completely.

Everyone starts as a featureless puttyman and gets the scion start.

I propose our characters are simply replaced by "@" and all the monsters replaced by different ASCII characters.

I am virtually hugging you. You may be uncomfortably trying to get away, but it just makes me squeeze harder.
look we have the shadow that has got assasin and saboteur sub class and I can guarantee you that the third wont be a summoner one
why ?
becasuse the witch has it......
If the shadow will have a summoner class it would be great and I will kneel before all of you that think so
but I think that shadows 3rd sub class will be a spell caster with crit supports and no minion supports
Last edited by Polarl3ear on Nov 22, 2015, 6:02:01 AM
Im just one of the crazy people that cant play a woman character in game :/
and I cant get over it.......... its just my mental block of sorts :_(
I started playing this game because it had that reedom to ply what you want with who you want
Now its gone and I have no strength to battle with you people about this
for me its the worst thing that happened to this game and I wont change my mind about this.......
Last edited by Polarl3ear on Nov 22, 2015, 6:06:38 AM
"
I started playing this game because it had that reedom to ply what you want with who you want
for me its the worst thing that happened to this game and I wont change my mind about this.......

That's fine. Play a shadow summoner and give up the bonus.
Oh good... another 12 year old who thinks he should dictate things in a mature, complex game.

"

Kind of digging your own grave here, mate.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"I can't play a female character because I'm insecure about my sexuality" ?
Nothing to see here.
First of all, we dont know have any idea about how the expansion will play out because is coming out in at least 4 MONTHS FROM NOW.

Second, you can and you will be able to play a shadow summoner. Tell me where is the statement that says "From now on only the witch class can get access to summmoners skill points in the regular skill tree".

It is true that right now the ascendancy skill points look extremly OP, but I know that with player feedback from now they will be balanced accordingly without making other builds completly garbage by counterbalancing the game (I hope).

I understand how you are feeling. You are afraid that your favorite/strongest character may be nerfed in the expansion. Dont worry mate. It will be nerfed either way with the upcoming Talisman patch :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info