Huge problem with the new sub class skill tree

There were times in this game in which you could be anything a Witch 2H meele build or a Marauder caster but with the coming of Ascendancy all this will go to hell.................
I can see now that my shadow summoner will suck because he wont have that summoning Ascendancy Class
and that really efing makes me angry !
I DONT WANT TO PLAY AS A WITCH TO FULLY EXPERIENCE A SUMMONER CLASS..............
for me Ascendancy Classes is the worst thing that happened to this game
We can no longer play what we want and who we want
You want to play as a necromeance well tough luck you can only play the witch to fully be a necromancer class
you see the problem here GGG this totaly fufs with the freedom of choice :(...........
Last edited by Polarl3ear on Nov 21, 2015, 8:51:18 AM
There's a dozen threads with this complaint... stated almost exactly as you have stated it.
And now it is a challenge instead of just being a skin.
They could implement shares second skill tree for all classes, like we have with the main one.

But I generally like this option, as it will make the classes more unique and be like in other arpg games, which i personally prefer more.

The only thing I dont like about this expansion is actually the new dungeons, as I dont like trap like/maze/simple puzzle type of gameplay/games, so the whole content update from that point is not of interest for me.

But I dont know how they will change the balance, as the new sub classes will bring a huge power creep, so am I guessing the game will be made harder, and balanced around you have points in those new classes, witch means if I want to play in higher levels i will need to play the part of the game I dont like. Such a shame this customization is behind finishing the maze.
I suggest we do away with classes completely.

Everyone starts as a featureless puttyman and gets the scion start.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

I propose our characters are simply replaced by "@" and all the monsters replaced by different ASCII characters.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

I propose our characters are simply replaced by "@" and all the monsters replaced by different ASCII characters.

I request we all get naked and play hide and seek with Bex.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 21, 2015, 9:34:43 AM
I don't see the problem..

Spoiler
Second-class poe gamer
the problem is you no longer can play a shadow,scion or templar summoner because the witch will be the superior one
there is no more freedom in this game
Last edited by Polarl3ear on Nov 21, 2015, 10:29:21 AM
"
the problem is you no longer can play a shadow,scion or templar summoner because the witch will be the superior one
there is no more freedom in this game

I'm so glad that you've already created a time machine and traveled to the future so that you can bring back this important information. Tell me, how were the many unrevealed subclasses?

Typical SKY IS FALLING bullshit. Grow up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info