(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

"
livejamie wrote:
My gear so far, trying to get to level 80 so I can upgrade the rings. Would love any upgrade/gear advice.

Thanks!

"

I dont know why are you using rat's nest there :D
I think that your best upgrade should be getting flat life on your pieces of gear. Can you tell me how much life do you have? you're lacking life on your rings and amulet.
If you can afford a steel ring with life and physical damage added (or craft life yourself) it should be fine, same for your amulet :)
Your shield is a great source for life too because it's easier to get high life rolls there (like 100+)
"
BuiRat wrote:
Warlord's reach of any use for shieldcharge?

there are better jewels to put in your slots (life and melee damage or attack speed) once you have martial artistry
"
eliii wrote:
Trying to compare another guide build from Saito's, any comments?

btw, some noob question, i currently have Demigod Dominance and Rathpith globe shield, demon dash shagreen boots. Can i use these?

lucky you who have demigod dominance XD you can use it until can get belly of the beast or carcass jack (or a 6 link armour with big armour and life)
ratpith globe is useless for this build, I dont even know if you can meet the intelligence requirements for it (with demigod dominance maybe you can) but it falls later in endgame compared to a shield with armour, life and resistances (or flat dmg on it)

about the Saito version, they're pretty the same, I think that his version is more end-game oriented because of his recommended pieces of gear and flasks
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 4, 2017, 6:27:12 AM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
My gear so far, trying to get to level 80 so I can upgrade the rings. Would love any upgrade/gear advice.

Thanks!

"

I dont know why are you using rat's nest there :D
I think that your best upgrade should be getting flat life on your pieces of gear. Can you tell me how much life do you have? you're lacking life on your rings and amulet.
If you can afford a steel ring with life and physical damage added (or craft life yourself) it should be fine, same for your amulet :)
Your shield is a great source for life too because it's easier to get high life rolls there (like 100+)

I'm using the liked Abyssus 99% of the time, the Rats Nest is just hilarious for speed running lower tier stuff even faster.
livejamie
Hello,

when i play Shield Charge and i can swap to Cyclone for boss kill i must have another armour with correct socket colours?
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hello,

when i play Shield Charge and i can swap to Cyclone for boss kill i must have another armour with correct socket colours?

unfortunately, you have to either have another armour with correct socket colours, or recolour the one you already have.
imho you can do bosses up to t15 with good gear and shield charge without problems, the only ones giving trouble are overgrown ruin and core.
recolouring the armour every time you have to do tough bosses is very cheap!
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hello,

unfortunately, you have to either have another armour with correct socket colours, or recolour the one you already have.
imho you can do bosses up to t15 with good gear and shield charge without problems, the only ones giving trouble are overgrown ruin and core.

My gear:

Spoiler

With this gear, boss damage (specialy breach) is too low.
I can do it because survi is rly nice but time is to long.
Last edited by Dr4gOn1k on Feb 5, 2017, 3:27:49 PM
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
Hello,

My gear:

Spoiler

can you tell me your avg damage with concentrated effect and life?
"

My gear:

Spoiler

Its 14,5k wo any buff.
Last edited by Dr4gOn1k on Feb 5, 2017, 5:26:14 PM
"
Dr4gOn1k wrote:
"

My gear:

Spoiler

Its 14,5k wo any buff.

mine is 15580 in town, seems that your damage is fine.
How much life do you have in total? I'm at 6773 at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info