(2.6) Demopolos' Ultimate Facebreaker: 6L Shield Charge (500k) or Cyclone (1.4m) w/ 4L Warchief

I choose to use this build and I am using the items/skills you recommend. My passives are mostly the same.

Only difference is I use cyclone-added fire-faster attacks-increaed melee phy-conc effect- aoe

You recommend using blood magic where I have aoe, and I do not understand why? Even with no passive skills allocated to mana related, i am fine as far as mana goes. I do not understand the use of blood magic. I genuinely would like an explanation, because I took a long break from poe and am not up to date on mechanics knowledge.

thanks
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester

played on thc and it was pretty strong build, 5k life, 100k tooltip dmg and 150 fully buffed BUT died on spike =/
tried to atziri in standart, but still cant do it deathless, full apex is easy, but atziri herself... 4-5portals to kill it. I know 40block chance and 0 spell block is not a best way to atziri xD

Btw, wanted to play this build again on a new hc league BUT need some help with ascendancy class choice?
id like to farm atziri on lvl ~85 with +6k life and average dmg of 150-200k, so iam wondering if gladiator is a vise choise ? like 100% of block applies to spell block (ill have around 50%), but other nodes are pretty useless to fb cyclone.
or should i go champion with perma fortify and "first to strike last to fall" ?
Or even go scion, and take double sub classe like berserker/raider/slayer (the last one i think is pretty op for atziri farm)

hope someone gonna help me ^_^ and sry for bad english =/
I also tried it in HC. I found abysuss to dangerous to wear, but dps a bit low without it... I could only farm tier 8/9 maps solo. I ended up dieing foolishly to Thraxia.
"
I also tried it in HC. I found abysuss to dangerous to wear, but dps a bit low without it... I could only farm tier 8/9 maps solo. I ended up dieing foolishly to Thraxia.

honnestly i didnt find abyssus 40% that dangerous, since we have around 80% phys reduction with flask and u leech so much. Perhaps if u go champion ascendancy class with perma fortify and 28% (if i'am doing well) phys reduction it will be even better.
I tried multiple high tier maps:
-malformation with vulnerability bonus dmg and crits mods i did deathless
-spring with 100% lightning damage, temporal chains, beyond (Na'em kileld me twice) i used 6portals, idk even white mobs were 1/3 my life with one hit.
-t12 shipyard with 20% packsize, tons of damage mods and double boss > deathless,
btw i was lvl 79 and only 4900hp,110k dps and 160buffed, so if i focus more on hc play style, and drop some dmg nodes and grow up my life to 5.8-6k i think i could manage to make almost any map
-volcano double boss, elemental weakness, 77% fire damage>deathless even without ruby flask

the real questions are:
what ascendancy class to pick ?
what ascendancy class to pick if u want to farm atziri in hc ? :D
did someone tried this tree ?
So you use the 5 flasks he recommended in his guide?
i tried almost any possible combination xD the most successful was 1 panic flask, 1 slow life flask (4k hp) 1 ruby and lightning (both anti bleed) and the last one .. i left my default granit flask
Is cyclone the best damage dealer for Perandus league with the recent nerf to cyclone (cyclones initial hit does 50% less damage)? I'd imagine that would be catastrophically huge nerf since this build requires the largest hit possible to maximize the herald of ash burn.

This leads me to assume infernal blow would be the next most effective skill gem to use based on the videos the OP shared.

On a second note, can this build transition to a 1hand weapon build? I feel after you've acquired all the geared listed in the guide you can then upgrade to a final weapon 20ex+ worth and that would scale better than non legacy facebreaker, especially with the glove slot being freed up and more importantly efficient weapon nodes on the skill tree.
Last edited by zairina on Mar 2, 2016, 3:48:29 AM
Hi can you update this build to the 2.2 ascension patch please!
I'd really like an update on this as well (if you ever get to it of course) unfortunately wasn't able to memorize the entire build in time before the patch
2.2 update or riot <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info