Failed to join instance

It is giving me "failed to join instance" and disconnecting me over and over again when I'm going to various places.

Earlier today it disconnected me this way and wouldn't let me log back on for 5 hours. What's going on? Any ideas?

There seem to be tons of problems starting to occur. It wouldn't even let me go to act 4 without a failed to join instance.
Now it's back to not letting me log in. What is going on?
I'm having same issue on the London server. It started about an hour ago: PoE hung when I used a waypoint so I restarted. It was fine for 15 minutes then the same problem. Then it crashed after about 10 mins. Then it started happening again and again. It always happens when I am using a portal or a waypoint.

Just so you know, I tried GGG client and Steam client, London and Frankfurt servers - same problem.

Anyway, bedtime for me now! Hopefully this is a temporary issue and will be fixed in the morning.

Thanks, as ever, for an awesome game GGG!
My signature: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/preferences
Yeah. I tried switching clients too. I love this game, so I can't complain too much. Just want to jam some PoE on my off day. Hopefully it's fixed tomorrow!
P.S. Can't wait for the new content! Will definitely purchase a pack.
Does anyone have any leads as to why this is happening to so many players world wide? Can a developer possibly shed some light on this? I personally love this game and just spent 40 bucks not even 4 days ago on some skill skins and item skins. I plan to invest more for a supporter pack for the next big patch.

I am just really looking for a somewhat in depth answer as to what this may be causing so many issues for so many players all around the world.

Thanks ahead of time, guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info