(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@PerMand

Yeah it would :)
Hi everyone.

Silly question... Level up and build character requires heck of time.
This particular build is marked as one for 2.5 game release/version. Now we have 2.6.
Now my question: how new release affects this build? I'm not hardcore, but rather weekend player - don't want to go too far to find out that actually I should respec for like 20 or 30 passive points and rather start from beginning :-)

I'm not even mentioning that I do not understand most of acronyms used here :-) But passive tree is something I understand and believe that until I'll hit some level where more 'complex' stuff will need to be involved - I'll familiarise with game and everything what's here.

And thanks for this build :-) (1st I'm going to try leaving my ranger at level 26 but passives nowhere close to some sensible build with bow...)
@ bierdonka

Currently we have 2.5 my friend. What 2.6 will chance is not known atm.
GiGiGi has however announced that they will be Buffing One-Handed Melee Weapons, BUT
most likely other Melee types to bring them up to par with Daggers.

Maybe and god i hope not, they will nerf daggers?
They also announced they will "balance" CI/ Vaal Pact/ Leech with 3.0
To what extend it will change or even Nerf the Build is also not known.

You should know the "acronyms" of the build, like how this Build generates Frenzy, Power Charges.
Why Double Curse Ring, Why Stage 2 and then Stage 3
Otherwise you will end up frustrated because it won't properly work.
I do not see (or simply blind) mention about bandits - kill/help?
Any advice please?
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
MrOinkK wrote:
bandits???

Click stage 1 spoiler, scroll down.. down.. it's at the end of it.
Are the 5th and 6th ascendancy points necessary when respecing into CI, Izaro one shots me and merci lab is cancer.

"
Timzor777 wrote:
Are the 5th and 6th ascendancy points necessary when respecing into CI, Izaro one shots me and merci lab is cancer.

You can play at stage 2 which requires only 6 ascendancy, until you get strong enough for uber lab
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Timzor777 wrote:

You can play at stage 2 which requires only 6 ascendancy, until you get strong enough for uber lab

That's what I'm saying Merciless lab is cancer, Izaro one shots me lol, not even thinking about uber yet.

Is going into CI possible with 4 points into ascendancy is what I'm asking.
@Timzor777

Well you can, aim for Shade form this will give you a good bunch of extra ES.

You should have around 7k+ es

For Lab try and use Blade Flurry, this way you have way more control over your Character :)
Ow They nerf Dagger 40 60 80 Crit Chance to 30 40 50 that's a lot !
do u will update build if full patch note 2.6 coming ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info