NECROMANCER!!!

Hype for the necromancer :D :D
Permanent minions anyone?!?!!? ;:D ;D i wish, hopefully not in wain xD
I am excited for it, but it does seem a little OP with now Bone Offering able to affect you.

I wish they added some other choices, such as:

Skeletons last until they die
+1 to maximum Spectres, so we stop using one of those crappy uniques

With +1 to Spectres, they could switch the 100% increased dmg and HP node to apply to Skeletons instead, so it would make skeletons more viable for minion builds.
"
FierceAgent wrote:
I am excited for it, but it does seem a little OP with now Bone Offering able to affect you.

I wish they added some other choices, such as:

Skeletons last until they die
+1 to maximum Spectres, so we stop using one of those crappy uniques

With +1 to Spectres, they could switch the 100% increased dmg and HP node to apply to Skeletons instead, so it would make skeletons more viable for minion builds.

Please stop with the OP -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bone Offering and Flesh Offering affecting you also is amazing. Can go super defensive or be super fast for offense. I also like the buff where you get 1% damage reduction per zombie for all minions and yourself. 10-11 zombies = 10-11% DR for you and your minions. I will get both.
Yeah, but, no love for my Templarmancers. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"

I feel you man, hopefully one of the ascendancy classes for Templar can also be summoner based, but who knows?

Edit: Oh and on the topic of perma minions, they could institute an overall minion cap so they can have a bit more creative liberty of perma minions in this game. Such as you can have a max of 10 zombies and 5 spectres, however you can't pass 15 total minions so any golems or guardians aren't allowed. Of course skeletons, raging spirits and etc. don't apply.

Spoiler
Support minion pls
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last edited by Enzari on Nov 21, 2015, 12:22:47 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Yeah, my favorite summoner, a Marauder, is also left out. It feels like build diversity is going to take a big hit.
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Nov 21, 2015, 12:31:30 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Or my soon-to-come Duelist-summoner.. :(
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Or my soon-to-come Duelist-summoner.. :(

Look at the Champion subclass for the Duelist. "Inspirational" passive gives 30% inc dmg and 5% movement speed to all allies (so that means your party members and your minions). Then the passives leading up to permanent Fortify (so 20% damage reduction on your summoner) boost up armor, evasion, and add extra effects to Fortify as well. So you can have a tanky summoner as a Duelist.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Nov 21, 2015, 5:23:31 AM
Nerzuhl is coming to Wraeclast :D
Roleplay time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info