Ascendancy Classes

These look like key-key-nodes in the sense that they are a on-up to them.

A direct power enhancer without the usual drawback. That's going to be "interesting" :D

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
There are lots of crazy power ups. Mostly they just have large increases damage buffs.

Templar's inquisitor can ignore enemy elemental resistances on a critical hit. 300% more damage on bosses not to mention and extra link to replace penetration.

What? 0.0
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
No idea how they will balance that. Some classes have game breaking nodes like templar's resistance ignore or duelist's block chance applied to spells (sure you can do that now, but for huge drawbacks especially for melee).

Last edited by CookieVortex on Nov 20, 2015, 5:15:52 PM
Everyone seems to assume the Ascendancy classes will be available outside the new dungeon. Has this been confirmed anywhere?
Considering how powerful they are I very much doubt it.
"
PitzerMike wrote:
Everyone seems to assume the Ascendancy classes will be available outside the new dungeon. Has this been confirmed anywhere?

In one of the videos where they show off some ascendancy skills they are in a regular area.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Just wow

looking forward to more information
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
To those who are thinking this is power creep, be aware that we can only take 6 nodes maximum. That's not a huge jump. On paper, Jewels sounded power creep as well (which we could use 4-6x) but they're perfectly part of the game now.

and I imagine it will be tough to gain all 6 in HC. Those traps = RIPs incoming.

"
PitzerMike wrote:

Of course, they're fully available everywhere in game. Labyrinth runs are "short term" endgame content that you will do to gain 6 maximum Ascendancy points and enchant armor pieces. Once you have done that, there will be no reason to go back unless you want to enchant a new piece.
Last edited by FierceAgent on Nov 20, 2015, 5:24:16 PM
"
Drudley wrote:
"
PitzerMike wrote:

In one of the videos where they show off some ascendancy skills they are in a regular area.

Interesting! I guess now I'll have to watch all the videos :)
However just because they can be customized outside the dungeon wouldn't necessarily mean their effects have to work there.

Just saying ... I'm not entirely convinced yet.
Last edited by PitzerMike on Nov 20, 2015, 5:26:04 PM
I wonder if there will be a beta?
"
ladish wrote:
I wonder if there will be a beta?

No.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info