The most random thing that happened to me today was...

I was given the title "He Whom Is Able By Thoth, Not By Birth" by Protennoia, 'She That Existed Before All Things'

I decided to type it up into the Gematria, and you won't believe what this title equals.

He Whom Is Able By Thoth, Not By Birth in English Gematria Equals: 2106

The radius of Mars is 2,106 Miles, and Mars is the planet of war. WW III is on its way.

That's not all.

He Whom Is Able By Thoth, Not By Birth in English Gematria Equals: 2106
Alphabet Has Twenty Six Letters in English Gematria Equals: 2106
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz in English Gematria Equals: 2106

My life is no ordinary one, that's for damn sure.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 20, 2015, 9:25:59 PM
^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-QshkkDRg

watch it to the end, it will make sense by then.

ON TOPIC: I think I had a dream where for some reason my father was walking around the house naked. well maybe I should classify it as a nightmare. there was more going on, but that took the cake for top crazy dream shit for me for a while.
Oblivious
I arrived home to find a piece a jigsaw puzzle piece had attached itself to the bottom of my shoe, with some help from a piece of gum.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I went to see some wrestling, and right in the first fight one guy performed a moonsault towards outside of the ring and fell on the cameraman. The camera basically broke in half lel.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 22, 2015, 2:06:55 AM
I just attempted to stab my best friend in the gut. Fortunately, the knife shattered because I had actually stabbed my friend's belt-buckle! It was a miracle and my coming to Jesus moment.

A second random thing that happened to me today was a burning bush talking to me telling me I would be a great doctor and the future president of the united states.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info