3D Art for Quivers?

...and yes, I know that some unique quivers do have 3D Art(like Asphyxia's, which looks amazing), but it would also be really cool if you had some basic 3D art for any white/magic/rare quiver. Don't think there is a need for much variety for non-unique ones, one would suffice. It just looks a bit weird when a bower gets on with his quest but did not think about taking some arrows with him.

So... what are your thoughts, fellow stranger?
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-
Last edited by kornomanus on Nov 20, 2015, 11:12:35 AM
Hi

I would love to see some regular quiver MTXe's like the bows have BUT I would really like it if the quivers didn't disappear if I apply some of the back attachment MTXe's to my character, specifically the essential exiles back attachment or the back flag attachment...GGG workers please fix your layering when it comes to MTXe's.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info