Game Over man

Just stop eating pig. There's something different about pigs - and the meat itself is subpar.

Have you ever seen people that eat a lot of pigmeat? they start to look like a pig, and i am not kidding however far out it sounds. You can see on their body they grow weird fat - whereas if you eat ox you become defined and slightly darker in tone, eating pig makes you slightly more pinkish and the opposite of defined.

Also for healing wounds i have noticed pig meat is inferior. I know vegatarians say you don't really need that much protein, but when i've been starved for some time and need my body to heal for something, i always go for the denser darker meats like ox and i can feel it is better and i can literally see the improvement in my healing if i eat a couple of meals with lots of ox meat in it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Just stop eating pig. There's something different about pigs - and the meat itself is subpar.

Have you ever seen people that eat a lot of pigmeat? they start to look like a pig, and i am not kidding however far out it sounds. You can see on their body they grow weird fat - whereas if you eat ox you become defined and slightly darker in tone, eating pig makes you slightly more pinkish and the opposite of defined.

Also for healing wounds i have noticed pig meat is inferior. I know vegatarians say you don't really need that much protein, but when i've been starved for some time and need my body to heal for something, i always go for the denser darker meats like ox and i can feel it is better and i can literally see the improvement in my healing if i eat a couple of meals with lots of ox meat in it.

have you ever been to the Caribbean islands? Pork is a staple there.

that pig shape and pink complexion though
Hey...is this thing on?
But but but but but evolution was supposed to be just a theory!

Also:

"
Crackmonster wrote:
buncha pork hatin' nonsense

Opinion dismissed.

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Think whatever you want, keep eating that bad meat and fuck yourself up.

Pigs are some of the worst treated animals which transfers into the quality of their meat - they don't have enough rest, are stressed, and due to their living conditions deseases are abound. Just search for information on how desease ridden the common pork meat is that is mass produced for the big markets.

Their digestive systems do not allow them to break down toxins properly, which we then eat.

They have been bred for mass production which again lowers the quality of their meat, in particular the mass produced western pigs - some species are better than others and sometimes pigs have had far better conditions growing up.

Pigs also eat everything they can including dead/rotten animals and whatever unhealthy shit they can find.

You ever heard the impression, you are what you eat? it's true, and it begins with the pig which becomes the shit it eats.

Why do you think wild salmon is far far superior to bred salmon? it's not just taste - it's quality all throughout the meat - being in their natural environment instead of stressed for mass production and allowed to exercise more and believe it or not their empowerment in how free and powerful they feel - animals can become hopeless too trapped in a cage...

Wild boar is better than pig anyway...

Don't even think i am some animal activist retard - i simply care what i eat and i have spent the time to observe things that interest me such as the quality of food around me - and how people with bad habits and people who consume low quality food are affected.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 20, 2015, 11:57:23 AM
Although you are correct that animals in the industrialized farms live and die in terrible conditions and that affects their meat, this is by no means reserved for pigs only. If you start digging more in food quality and healthy / unhealthy foods, you'll quickly reach the conclusion you have to eat only local food from verified sources and pretty much nothing which comes with a label with a listing of ingredients.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Yea i agree to that, still, unless you have a fair amount of money that's difficult, and pig is some of the first to cut out in my opinion. It's not like i don't eat it sometimes, but i generally never buy it.
Fair enough. It ain't easy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
bacon tho
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
bacon tho

Careful with that, lest you undergo suidaen metamorphosis when you least expect it.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
boy id like to go on a panther diet.
all fast reflexes and shit
pounce all crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info