failing to join instance issue

anyone else not able to sign on back in?

I try to sign into my char and it just goes to failed to join instance and then it's stuck at the character select screen with no interaction
Same issue here
it seems they have not resolved the issues around not being able to go into maps at times

the current map had beyond and while I was running it it seemed the game had frozen up after about 5 seconds I had to close the game off to avoid being killed off.

why haven't they fixed this issue with maps being not playable at times?
I think this is more server wide. I can't even login and go to a town. Doesn't seem map specific
also receiving the "failed to join instance" message when attempting to log into game. it then sends me to the character creation screen, but with no text. and will not allow me to close.
"
cumfleas wrote:
also receiving the "failed to join instance" message when attempting to log into game. it then sends me to the character creation screen, but with no text. and will not allow me to close.

Same issue here :(
cant zone into anything
Same issue here. It logged me out while trying to take a portal. Now every time I try to get back in its failing to join instance and putting me at the character selection screen with no text.
Washington DC server: I keep getting disconnected when I join maps with the msg "Failed to join instance" Happened 3 times in a row in the last 10 min. 1st 2 times it happened when I joined the Harvest and the 3rd time right as I joined The crystal veins. I also see alot of ppl in global complaining about disconnects.
I have had this problem (actually logged a support request yesterday and posted a thread before that).... in London and Amsterdam... seems like its not isolated to anyone or a specific server....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info