Expansion Announcement Tomorrow

Can't wait! I don't know what to say :) This game and community are pretty amazing and I keep coming back every new league to have fun. Thank you GGG!
I'm not excited, your excited.
How long more? I can't do time zone math. Hmm, I think is 5 hours more.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Nov 20, 2015, 9:12:17 AM
Hyping the hyped hype ! Why not ! I'll read when I get home tonight !
gonna be the longest 19 hours :D
Everybody realize that this expansion is the one of Q1 2016 right?

Dammn, im excited but i also am not excited, because the only thing i know from now that has been new is called Blasphemy, because i could run it with blood rage and if not im not excited about it, i want some new supportive skills, or passives like Avatar of fire, but then a chaos version of it, or a ice version or phys version or lightning version
or another thing like you Always crit But you have 80% less accuracy or a passive that Increased bonus from energyshield from intelligence also applies to evasion or armour or you are more likely to evade enemy attacks but you take more damage from attacks or your armour is 75% more but your maximum life has been reduced by 40% Or you have increased light radius but you cant/ are less likely to shock freeze ignite or mana protects life but energyshield does not apply.
Jonathan has so much swag, i am going to name my next pet after him.
What's the difference between an expansion and the rollout of the new skill gems.

My guess is the new skills come via an "upgrade" or "patch" and an "expansion" adds more game content (ie: zones, maps, etc)...?
Uggggh, can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info