Keep getting kicked out to windows. Help!

Hi.

When Im playing PoE, im recently last week, keeps getting kicked out to windows. Sometimes it happens like 3-4 times in a row every 20-30 seconds. Its the same effect like pressing alt+tab.

Someone knows what the problems is? Its not so nice being kicked out to windows suddenly while playing hardcore.

Help? Anybody? :)
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2017, 5:19:05 AM
Are you playing the Steam version or the stand alone client?

If you are running through Steam, try verifying the integrity of the game cache ( right click Path of Exile, select properties, select the local files tab, and click on 'Verify integrity of game cache'

If you are using the stand alone client try running a pack check by following the directions found HERE

Could you also provide some details about your system?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Try closing all programs you don't absolutely need and see if the problem go away because maybe you just have some background program that switches focus to itself. I had this situation at friend's computer - the program was some 3g modem software, and it constantly took focus... but only while playing couple of games in fullscreen, nothing else was affected. That was really weird guess at the moment but after he uninstalled it everything started working perfectly.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Please send an email to techsupport@grindinggear.com and we would be happy to look into this further with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info