Any Stutter fix with Lockstep yet?

Constant stuttering in lockstep mode.. Don't really want to go back to predictive considering I will die alot to desync
WTB Map drops since 2013
Stuttering in lockstep is usually related to issues with a stable internet connection. Is your in game graph showing a stable <80ms, but still showing stutterey movement?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Predictive mode really isn't that bad honestly. I've been using it since 2.0 and have had maybe one or two deaths that I can attribute to desync.

I also wanna say that a few patches ago the stutter problem was looked into and fixed. I've used predictive since 2.0 mainly because lockstep was so stuttery on both of my computers it wasn't worth bothering with. I tested it again after that patch and it played butter smooth. YMMV however.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Stuttering in lockstep is usually related to issues with a stable internet connection. Is your in game graph showing a stable <80ms, but still showing stutterey movement?

I have around 40MS and still stutters alot.

Just weird I play alot of different games and this the only game that has this issue. So I was wondering if there's a way to fix this
WTB Map drops since 2013
Last edited by d2trust on Nov 19, 2015, 5:44:19 PM
Surprised nobody has asked for an MTR report yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info