Aussies! It's official Huntsman season!

I found 1 in my blankets in my bed... i pooped a little and squeeled like a little girl >_>

And i also found one while brushing my teeth... it crawled from behind the mirror, i froze... >_>
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Those are the giant spiders right? If I found one in my bed I would never be able to sleep there again. Finding 2 in the house is like 95% chances of me setting the house on fire. Do you sleep in an hazmat suit or something?

There is a new breed of giant spider in the mountain areas near where I live (Canada) and it definitely convinced me to never buy a country house in that region.
Pretty sure if it ever came down to it.

I would win.

I have never feared spiders, i think its irrational :/, you know they just wanna be loved right? They got low self-esteem from all the nasty looks and stinky eyes thrown in their direction.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
you know they just wanna be loved right? They got low self-esteem from all the nasty looks and stinky eyes thrown in their direction.

And I just want to show them how much I love them with the bottom of my shoe. :)

I'm with you Namcap, that house is as good as condemned now. Uninhabitable by anything other than ginormous spiders. lmao

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Poor spiderbros, they just want hugs, snuggles and cuddles. In reality though, aren't huntsmans very aggressive?
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I've only encountered one Huntsman this season so far,slightly on the large size.They don't really phase me at all and my young son is starting to learn that they aren't a threat if left alone,despite their looks,but the wife still goes ballistic at the sight of them.

I'm more concerned about Redbacks and check all their preferred hideouts frequently.Tiger snakes are still kind of an issue in my area and are also on my list of "to keep an eye out for".
Last edited by Temper on Nov 19, 2015, 8:57:34 PM
"
Einkil wrote:
Poor spiderbros, they just want hugs, snuggles and cuddles. In reality though, aren't huntsmans very aggressive?

No they're not aggressive at all toward humans or most large animals and will run (or jump) before taking on a human (in most cases).

On the other hand,they're very aggressive predators and it's amazing watching a huntsman and a wasp go at it.
Last edited by Temper on Nov 19, 2015, 8:58:19 PM

We live in an old house, in the sense that it had been built just after the second world war.

For some reason, the spiders just love it. [Probably because it's comfortable and warm.]

Red backs, funnel webs, huntsmen, white tails, and tons of other types live in and around our home.

I do *not* like spiders!

So it's like a war zone here some evenings in the summer.

I have a rule that any spider can live outside and do whatever they please, but if they come inside and I see them .... they are dead!

There is nothing quite like hopping into the shower and becoming aware of a bloody big black spider right beside you in there.

Or typing at your computer desk and feeling something crawling up your bare leg.

Or sitting on the throne and something starts crawling across your bare bum! Ack!

Ahhh, what fun... :(

I found the biggest white tail spider in my sock drawer the other day.

It was about....

|----------|

^^ that big.

Which may or may not be very big depending on your screen resolution/browser zoom. I burned all my socks. And my drawers. And then my house.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
I found the biggest white tail spider in my sock drawer the other day.

It was about....

|----------|

^^ that big.

Which may or may not be very big depending on your screen resolution/browser zoom. I burned all my socks. And my drawers. And then my house.

ew :/ Welp, you're homeless now, i have a spare room, but rents expensive O.O
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info