HUD mtxe's

Hi

The removal of the ladies is sad when it has been replaced by such a stereotypical HUD.

I would like to suggest the idea that GGG could bring out some HUDs mtxe's for players to purchase.
examples: verdant HUD, Steam powered HUD, Malformed HUD etc.. Think about the possiblities GGG employees.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Nov 18, 2015, 12:35:52 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2023, 3:52:46 PM
I too miss the ladies. I don't think it should be a purchasable MTX, though. Something that has been in the game and then removed shouldn't become a microtransaction.

Instead, why not give us the option to choose a HUD from a previous expansion? A drop-down like the item filter.
morbo wrote:
All this Q&A shows a clear "difficulty through obscurity" design, where it's not enough to read the in-game descriptions, but the player must know a plethora of counter-intuitive exceptions an under the hood quirks, that only a handful of developers truly understand -_-
Last edited by kornomanus on Nov 20, 2015, 5:12:52 AM
Bump...
Wake up and take my money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info