San Francisco Fan Meet-Up & Statistics From The 24hr BLAMT Race

I applaud the 13 people who killed Malachai. Definitely require skills to play this event.

PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER 24 BLAMT!
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Nov 17, 2015, 6:40:43 PM
One of the two hundred, here; might have gone further but for time constraints and other plans (my weekends are not typically solid PoE these days).

Brutus is definitely the toughest fight of the ones I got to, since he and all his minions get full benefit from both the lethal and turbo mods (Merveil, by comparison, is a cakewalk). I resorted to repeatedly dashing to a strategically-placed portal while keeping him occupied via zombies, fire traps, and flame totem.
The second time I got to him, anyway.

Edit: Oh, and seconding (n+1'ing?) the call for more of these, possibly with some of the point reward for Act 2 distributed over the Weaver and Fidelitas (Bandits I'm less certain of due to the differing rewards).
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
Last edited by Skivverus on Nov 17, 2015, 8:53:25 PM
BLAMT certainly was a unique experience for me - so unforgiving. I managed to rip to Brutus, I was running out of time and motivation by then (why farm Ledge for hours to level up?). It felt glorious, he only got me with a combo of pull-chain, spike traps and a melee smash.

I'm a bit grumpy about the points - an event like this totally breaks the race ladder. Had I managed to find the time for it and played through to Malachai, I could've skipped playing 6-8 weeks of "regular" racing. That doesn't seem motivating overall (but who said the race season was about points anyway).

I should add two things: First, the points for the BLAMT race boil down to about the same time/points ratio as the other races, if I am not mistaken. And secondly, they certainly were no easy points, I appreciate the achievement of the other players! However, I still think it skews the results in the ladder too much, as it is a huge amount in one "session".

Cheers,
udergl
Last edited by udergl on Nov 18, 2015, 1:34:18 PM
what is BLAMT anyway?

also, bex should attend fan meetings!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info