San Francisco Fan Meet-Up & Statistics From The 24hr BLAMT Race

12 deaths are mine! :p 12th time I got to Brutus but when he was at 1% his chain hit me and pulled me in stunning me and those skellies finished it off :(
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
deefa wrote:

Also could we pretty please get a Cutthroat 24-72 Hr event
YES! THIS!
"
Drairon wrote:
Bex, I would like to know how many people were able to beat Hillock as well! <3
And this <3
More stats would be nice :)
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Nov 17, 2015, 2:10:28 AM
nice stats! But we need to know:

how many died from Malachai? Seeing HvC rip there was intense :DD
i lost count how many times i died....it was a lot. only made it to Brutus once and ripped, the climb once and ledge twice. think i died most on the coast and muddys lol
so brutal....please make a 1 week or dare i say month race ;)
I live nearby SF but I'm not worthy to face RNGesus himself yet... Maybe some day ;D

98% of characters die before or to brutus. that's solid xD
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
That race was so brutal and intense!
It's been a while since I had so much fun and was so frustrated at the same time playing PoE!
It was hilariouse and Global Chat made me laugh so hard many many times :D

I died at least 6 times on the Twilight Strand where I got 2 shot from freakin Zombies and blown up by fkn Barrels (no srsly, fkn op Barrels). Died 2 more times to Brutus and then, in the 13th attempt, I managed to pass by Brutus and carefully slaughtered all my way up to the Seceptere of God where I defeated turbo gmp Dominus. It was satisfying!

I really wish for more events like this where its more important to play safe and patient and you really have to choose your battles wisely instead of rushing like a RaizFreakinFknManiacQT ;)

Oh and in this event, after almost 4 years of playing PoE I finally found my first

Last edited by TheVoid on Nov 17, 2015, 4:37:21 AM
Does anyone know if there are more pictures from the event? I went and I saw some other people taking pictures, it'd be nice if they shared as well!

Also I'm the hand in the bottom left :)
I don't actually wanted to participate in this race, but I'm glad that I did it. Oneshot at Oak's place due to lack of attention due to overconfidence and bad time management )))

The best result of this race - I got the Great Ability - now I can dodge any projectile and melee attacks ))) All gameplay is now different feeling - the great feeling of speed and easiness )))

Looking forward such race in the next season. I will totally organize my schedule around it now )))
Last edited by baev_os on Nov 17, 2015, 5:49:07 AM
"
dudeuter wrote:
Does anyone know if there are more pictures from the event? I went and I saw some other people taking pictures, it'd be nice if they shared as well!

Also I'm the hand in the bottom left :)

DO NOT send this guy anything, they cropped him out for a reason.
just a scrub.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info