I wonder if I can create a new category for mathematics called "Transcendental Mathematics".

"
Moonyu wrote:
Give it up Bars, you're playing right in to his hands.

100% trolling and lives to fight. Evidence, facts, logic don't enter in to it. Just mindless babble and pointless boosting to lure the unsuspecting in.

Ignore and the beast will case away. Ego cannot survive in a vacuum.

I just wrote a few posts at the off chance that he's not trolling. I realize very well that he might be and I'm not getting emotionally invested or going to waste much more time, so I wouldn't call it exactly playing right in his hands. Even the slight possibility of a serious issue here is worth some of my time. It's fine.

@Scrotie: the wall, mate. The wall :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
OK, I'll give it one last try. I will also assume everything you've written is serious, not elaborate trolling, which I can't be sure about.

You have experienced an insight, a mysterious and wonderful influx of information and emotion which is difficult to describe but perhaps may be called enlightenment. You have connected the dots, seen the invisible workings of the world, felt them at a deep and intuitive level which transcends normal understanding. It could even be described a religious experience. No one who hasn't felt it can even begin to comprehend what you've felt or what you know. They simply lack the intellectual capacity as your brain operates on a different level. However, you feel you have a mission - you should try to share this knowledge with others, as it is wonderful, and your efforts would be well worth it even if they only got a glimpse of it. Their problem is that they are blind and deaf and even the highly intelligent ones operate only at an intellectual level, and it is limited. They need to fuse intellect with intuition, logic with love, and perhaps they could then see the beauty and wonder of what you are seeing.

This is difficult. You don't begrudge our skepticism and reluctance to see the truth of what you're speaking. It's not our fault and, in the end, not everyone was meant to see it.

Does this sound true? Do you see the words of a kindred soul... or are you wondering if I forgot to drink my pills?

Mm.

You are a poet when you take things seriously, even for a moment.

Naturally, there are geniuses in this world that start to see a target that nobody else can see. When they become an apprentice, they begin to hit the bulls-eye every time. Over the course of their life they naturally master their sights in order to take what they saw from this realm of concepts so that they may manifest it into an observable aspect here in this realm for others to see. How a genius endures this journey will determine whether they become insane or insightful at the end of a spiraling odyssey in a world of average minds that despise oddities.

The geniuses of our world are the physically manifested windows that naturally peer into our world's true potential in which rests beyond the realms of family and society.

I am not here to be right, nor to replace what we think is right. I respect this reality, as much as I respect the inner reality. I will suffer alone in the dark, if that is what it takes for others to have their own spotlights. Even if I became a leader everyone could follow, I'd still die and nobody could replace my allegiance. I am only here to give people a chance to travel down a road that was hidden from us. Those whom do not wish to, do not have to. Those whom wish to try, I will guide them.

And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
"
Moonyu wrote:
Give it up Bars, you're playing right in to his hands.

100% trolling and lives to fight. Evidence, facts, logic don't enter in to it. Just mindless babble and pointless boosting to lure the unsuspecting in.

My original post is absolute knowledge in a nutshell. If you do not believe that G = 1296, then you have thus demonstrated you cannot cross-reference the power of the mind to the physicality of manifestation. When I say G = 1296, I am not giving you an approximate formula to gravitational force; I am giving you the precise value of gravitational force. We are living inside a black hole; the concept of the black hole is why we beings have egos. The ego is the black hole, and the wisdom is the light escaping from it. Everything that goes on in space, is occurring on a physical level; it's called "being human", but really, it's the very principles of chemistry, elements, energy, vibrations and electromagnetic waves governing what we call flesh and existence.
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 17, 2015, 3:01:48 PM
Well, unfortunately it seems I might be right. If you're not trolling, I strongly urge you to see a psychiatrist. I'll leave it at that. Cheers.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Um, argumentum ad ignorantiam refers to the logical fallacy of saying something is true because it hasn't been proven false, or that it is false because it hasn't been proven true. Crackmonster's argument seemed to be mostly anecdotal, while Bars' seemed to be based off diagnostic criteria established by medical professionals. You could argue that anecdotal evidence isn't reliable, diagnosis is more complicated than a list of symptoms, or that the professionals of an industry are in some way incompetent and/or corrupt, but in no way is pointing to argumentum ad ignorantiam relevant to the discussion.

I am not even going to turn this into an argument with him- there is no arguing with this mindstate, is it a sensitive mindstate where one seeks to fight anything that is of any challenge in being absolutely right and wrong - i am not going to enter a right and wrong contest.

The best you can hope for is for some small fragment of what you are saying to be absorbed, for it to spark some self-reflection that is free of ego.

The thing is.. many of us have seen this mindstate many times before, some of us even have been in it ourselves.. It is a mindstate of war.. anything that they cannot understand fits under their overall assumption = they are most rigthest and others are ignorant if they cannot understand that.

What happened when trying to say something basic here? We were called ignorant..

Maybe in some years this guy will calm down and find some true knowledge of self.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 17, 2015, 3:12:56 PM
"
Bars wrote:
Well, unfortunately it seems I might be right. If you're not trolling, I strongly urge you to see a psychiatrist. I'll leave it at that. Cheers.

You speak as though I was sick in the head, but alas you and others that share this cognitive dissonance only say that because you do not have the luxury to understand the uses nor the sheer beauty of our knowledge; I insist that those that call vastly insightful individuals like me "sick", do not actually have any legitimate means of identifying those whom are veritably sick, and such individuals that would rather call someone sick, instead of acknowledging their vast intelligence, are indeed, themselves, woefully sick -- I say, they do not need medication, but mental restoration. I prefer spiritual appeal over thrills and pills. Everything I have said thus far is perfection at its finest -- to only see negative in me, is a reflection of what lies within yourself as an individual whom has not experienced the hidden potential of our world, let alone the source of all knowledge.

You shall see, in the year 2016. You shall see, that G = 1296. You shall see, that my words are aligned along with the stars and signs in the heavens, not this ignorant & arrogant species that separated themselves from each other and Nature, for ideas written on paper based on ephemeral nuances and existential naivety.
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 17, 2015, 3:17:13 PM
And just do us all a favor and don't kill yourself in 2016 when it turns out your doomsday prophecies are not fulfilled - too many good people have been lost on exactly that.

Those who love you, love you for who you are inside - not for your "insight", and they would miss you.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
And just do us all a favor and don't kill yourself in 2016 when it turns out your doomsday prophecies are not fulfilled - too many good people have been lost on exactly that.

Those who love you, love you for who you are inside - not for your "insight", and they would miss you.

That's exactly the point. I am not a doomsayer. I just have insight which explains that life and death aren't random concepts; the two make up a mathematical algorithm that is bound to music theory and its principles.

I'm not going to kill myself simply because I know the world will end. This is the very difference between me and false tongues.
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 17, 2015, 3:33:03 PM
Good.

Just remember the words when the time comes - you are loved for who you are inside and those who love you(those that matter) would never want you to go whether you are right or wrong.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Good.

Just remember the words when the time comes - you are loved for who you are inside and those who love you(those that matter) would never want you to go whether you are right or wrong.

I am content.

I am not experiencing any distress.

I do not have any means to act upon haste.

I do all that I do with wisdom and patience.
G = 1296

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info