Can I somehow...

Can I somehow turn off experience bar? It makes me crazy how slow it goes at level 93( always solo). And especially I got mad when I die. Is there some feature how to hide exp. bar?
no, sorry
"
anvilgod wrote:
no, sorry

Ok I use duck tape. :-D
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:
no, sorry

haha the ultimate pragmatist.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:
no, sorry

haha the ultimate pragmatist.

Always. :-D,:-D
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:
no, sorry

not a bad idea, nice
This thread is win.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Windowed mode then move your screen down until the xp bar is gone.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
More important is that you reach the enlightened state where you realize that no matter how many times you look at your watch, that bus will get here when it gets here. Checking the time doesn't help.

Similarly, checking your bar or ignoring it doesn't matter at all. Experience wont come faster if you hide it or slower if you don't.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
More important is that you reach the enlightened state where you realize that no matter how many times you look at your watch, that bus will get here when it gets here. Checking the time doesn't help.

Similarly, checking your bar or ignoring it doesn't matter at all. Experience wont come faster if you hide it or slower if you don't.

This isn't true. Your mind is relative and that relativity has what I call relative-momentum. In this, your focal point you call experience is magnified and reduced depending on your relative point compared to another relative point. Having a good time will magnify the rate of time and will physiologically affect you positively, whereas having a bad time will reduce the rate of time and will physiologically affect you negatively. We are not as separate from time as we like to think; we're the physiological embodiment of time and space, hence why we all are individuals with our own rate of experience based on our own choices and how those choices reflect the evolutionary milestones of being.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 17, 2015, 12:09:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info