Whirling Blades Inspired Tattoo! (Completed!)

In response to the people (mostly on Reddit) that say they dislike the tattoo, that it's horrible, or that I should regret it:

I don't regret a thing!

Do I think it looks like whirling blades? Not too much.

Does it look like it was based off of the skill? Yes, most definitely.

Does it look awesome? Yeah definitely :)

Is it something I'll enjoy looking at for years to come? Certainly.

Will people who have no idea what Path of Exile is think it looks good? Yes, most likely.

I appreciate all the comments, good or bad, but I am very satisfied with my tattoo and whether it looks like it is whirling blades or not, that's where the inspiration came from and I love supporting my favorite game of all time by making it a part of who I am :)
Last edited by Malygaro on Nov 25, 2015, 11:15:08 AM
Wow, you're very dedicated to path of Exile and it shows :D I can't wait to see what it looks like after your second session!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Wow, you're very dedicated to path of Exile and it shows :D I can't wait to see what it looks like after your second session!

50% of the people on Reddit say it was done horribly, but I personally love it and am excited for the next session. I will keep you posted, thanks for the reply :)
Well, talking about an unfinished tattoo is a bit like arguing about Ascendancy classes 3-4 months before release.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
Well, talking about an unfinished tattoo is a bit like arguing about Ascendancy classes 3-4 months before release.

Zing!
"
Bars wrote:

Top Kek.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"

50% of the people on Reddit say it was done horribly, but I personally love it and am excited for the next session. I will keep you posted, thanks for the reply :)

It seems to be much higher than 50%.. That said, ill say the same thing I said there, it looks awful but good on ya for not caring what ppl think. The colors chosen are a no go, you never use yellow and green right next to one another like that, its basic color theory. The line work and proportions are all way off too. If you like it that's what matters.

If you go for a tattoo and the artist tries to convince you to get it bigger cause it would be too "difficult" to make what you want in a smaller more detailed size that's a pretty big red flag.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Second session has been scheduled for next Thursday, December 10th!!
The tattoo has been more or less completed! I'm updating the post now and adding one picture. It'll look a lot better when it's fully healed, so I'll be posting the final outcome a week or so from now when it's done peeling and scabbing (which it surely will due to the fact my arm is basically raw right now). I'm very happy with the outcome and can't wait to enjoy it when the pain is gone.
"
Lots of people on Reddit have been commenting saying it's a horrible tattoo

Eh, don't listen to those guys. Looks great to me. Funny people judging it before it's even healed fully. Of course it's gonna look bad, it's a fucking scab the size of your forearm. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info