Whirling Blades Inspired Tattoo! (Completed!)

This is a super cool idea! Have you thought about getting the Whirling Blades skill gem?

Also, here's a crisp screenshot from the PoE wiki, although it's much smaller than your screenshot so may not be suitable:

If I was going to get a Path of Exile tattoo I'd probably get a Chaos Orb, or maybe an Alchemy Orb (those are my favourite, I'm not sure why).

EDIT: Or perhaps a Mirror of Kalandra with my Royal Red Frog in the middle of it...
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Last edited by Rachel on Nov 16, 2015, 11:45:46 PM
"
And in response to other posts (sorry, was sleeping), to me tattoos are pieces of art you think are beautiful and/or cool that say something about who you are. I love video games, and Path of Exile made a huge impact on my life. I was stuck at home for a few years with very few people to talk to, and Path of Exile consumed most of my time. Grinding Gear Games is awesome, and so is Path. The areas, monsters, skills, and characters are awesome and well designed, and I'd be proud to rock a Whirling Blades tattoo. No deeper meaning or awkward explanation needed, I love the game and the design, and that's that :)

+1 to Gaming tattoos! Definitely looking forward to see how it turns out :D

I'm considering adding the 'X' in 'Exile' with the Corrupted area aura surrounding the 'X' (red with black twists) to the collection on my arm.
"
Appointment date to get it done is tomorrow! Super pumped!

That's so cool! Make sure you update us, I can't wait to see it!

I am excited!

Queen of Padlocks
Wow, you're very dedicated to path of Exile and it shows :D I can't wait to see what it looks like after your second session!

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info