Letters from Chitus

Is this hinting at a Descent-like dungeon?
It certainly doesn't seem related to the Ezoymyte-themed content from the last announcement.
i dont know the I, but i t hink the C is for Cataclysm

If its a time calculation, like A.D. (Anno Domini [Nostri Iesu Christi], which are basically the days of the lord), it would make sense, i think ? Just an assumption...since these calendars usually describe a huge historical impact..;)

e: Nice read. Love how you put so nice efforts into your game to make it more and more deep.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Nov 16, 2015, 3:32:08 AM
"
It certainly doesn't seem related to the Ezoymyte-themed content from the last announcement.

i think it is. as dominus where from the island from where the otherwise thinking part of imperials left it would be the power struggle between ezomytes (vaal offspring or the base root) and the imperials which came by the sea millenias ago.

chitus taking eventually the throne by this wisted labyrinth and leading his gemling legions against invading karui eventually malachai killing all for his power as dialla chose to survive (haven't played act 4 many times)

and i live, live, live, live. many cockroaches in visiting and the throne room filling. there's something what is not part and again it is.

:D

have the ezomytes been saved by their magic
did they survive atziri / vaal enslavement? or are they imbued to the soil and ground of wraeclast
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Last edited by wicursxenon on Nov 16, 2015, 3:31:24 AM
In the second letter:
"
We need not fair any unconvenient disclosure

You mean fear?
Last edited by Pope_touched_me on Nov 16, 2015, 4:26:22 AM
This must surely be campaign related content and not race themed, right? Can we ditch cruel difficulty now pls?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
This must surely be campaign related content and not race themed, right? Can we ditch cruel difficulty now pls?

I'm sure GGG said they would look at reducing the differculties to 2, from 3, when another expansion of the map is added. Of course there would have to be adjustments in area, monster levels and XP to allow for this.

Hyped for another expansion next year :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Nov 16, 2015, 4:42:25 AM
"
DarkHound wrote:
A questions that's been on my mind for awhile now is what the hell does I.C. mean on all the dates of Wraeclast's history?

-3rd Kaso of Vitali, 1316 I.C.
-1st Lunaro of Verusi, 1317 I.C.
-3rd Solaro of Divini, 1318 I.C.

Imperialus Conceptus.
IGN: Ironmallet
I say it isn't Ezomyte-themed, because they were a marginal people to the Eternal Empire. Either a subjugated satellite peoples or otherwise too weak to directly challenge the Empire. They seem to be modeled after Scotland where the Eternals are more like Byzantines or the Roman Empire. Vagan described the Ezomytes as "western potato munchers" who founded the dueling traditions of champions to resolve wars in a (relatively) bloodless manner.

We learn Chitus was a Perandus, which we know was a very powerful and prominent family according to the lore on unique items (and which is corroborated here again by Chitus). Neither Izaro are Chitus are Ezomytes or would conduct their affairs in Ezomyte lands. We know the Eternals actually descended from the interbred populations of Vaalish survivors and the Azmiri.

Chitus never lead the gemlings against the Karui invasion, that was his general, Marceus Lioneye.
The Ezomytes assisted Purity Rebellion, along with the Maraketh and the Karui who launched invasions at the same time, but this doesn't matter, as we know war and plague destroyed most their population, leaving only a small backwater settlement for the Ezoymytes.
Chitus himself was assassinated by Ondar with a knife. Ondar was part of the Sarn underground.
Last edited by DeviantLightning on Nov 16, 2015, 5:37:54 AM
Are we supposed to expect some maze race for big bounty? Or possibly discover entry to some maze that shows up once in 100 instances somewhere during progression or mapping? Questions, questions everywhere!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
davros70 wrote:
Very cool!

Such a valued post, very insightful and inspiring, detailed as well.
Thanks for sharing!
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info