[CRASH] Game crashed in map (capture)

Hi everyone just wanted to share a capture, like was playing yesterday game has crushed for me for the verry first time from when im playing POE and like a reflex made a capture.

The point is that from the las patch when i get in a map and execute Q (Leap Slam) i get freezed on the screen in the air then after 4-5 secs i can continue playing and dont know i've tryed different providers and game servers but happends the same...

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
It looks like the crash was caused by the driver having an access violation. Did you recently upgrade your graphics driver or have any windows updates that prompted you to continue or reboot?

Try a different version of your driver software: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
No i have changed the cyber from where i play and here they have deep freeze activated when they do updates the are updateing from a updated copy of all work i speak with them and told about this and has no idea about why is happening this because all the games that they have work great, im telling you this wassnt happening before last patch, on other pc in another location from here was happening the same thing.

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Nov 15, 2015, 9:32:49 AM
Maybe try reinstalling the game then. Tell us if you manage to fix it somehow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info