BYE POE

since the begining i have experienced some problems with the game mostly the game freezing at loading screen after some time pkaying but now i cant even acces the game it just keep showing the loading screen to the last town i was so i guess this game doesnt want me anymore bye have fun and if any of you know how to avoid this please tell me, the loading screen was worse when the race were on i feel sad i have to go play other thing
Hiya, I'm sorry to hear you're having freezing issues! We might be able to help. Could you post a DxDiag report so we can learn a little more about your computer? You can do this by opening the start menu, searching for "dxdiag" and running "dxdiag.exe". Then click "Save all Information" and copy and paste the results in a spoiler tag here.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
That's not exactly the best way to ask for assistance.

If you want to leave, I can't stop you. But if you want to play, then you can seek direct help in a more appropriate way.

If you're looking for assistance, please provide more details of the problem and explain clearly what is happening.

I'd also recommend punctuation.
Myelene, sorry to hear about your issues with the client and launcher. You're in the right spot to get help to troubleshoot those issues. Plenty of community members, not to mention the staff, have dealt with a variety situations and know how to resolve both common and uncommon issues.

But no need to present your problem in a farewell post. If you'd like help, feel free to ask.

And if you'd prefer to troubleshoot yourself, there are a few steps that will solve most issues...

1.) Check your drive for bad sectors/cells, depending upon whether you run an HDD or SSD.

2.) Make sure your operating system has the latest updates, patches, etc.

3.) Updates all of your drivers, including your system's Chipset drivers, Video drivers, Audio drivers, and Network drivers.

4.) Completely uninstall PoE, reboot, then reinstall.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
just unistalled tha game, cuase tha race events are unable to do with the problem so if i feel in the mood will try tha last option after my PC reastarts, none of the previous fixed it ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info