What are your favorite types of chocolates?

Sidenote: Ritter Sport 50% cocoa dark chocolate is my favourite for baking. Tastes great, easy to melt and has never let me down when e.g. making seriously chocolatey stuff like Sacher cake.
"
Vegalyp wrote:
My personal favorite is the Dark chocolate Hazelnut.

nuts call for milk chocolate in my opinion, but yeah, only my opinion of course :).
IGN : @Morgoth
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I just love the Belgium chocolate pralines! Its the best chocolate imo... Personally, I love the one from the Wommelgem ;-)
been going crazy on these recently...

Spoiler

theyre pretty intense.

hotel chocolat pistachio praline is also to die for imo...

Spoiler

I dont get to eat them much though, I cant just walk to the end of my street and buy them like I can green and blacks :(
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
been going crazy on these recently...
Spoiler

theyre pretty intense.

That salted caramel flavor is getting a lot of votes, I'll have to give it a try if I see it somewhere, though I honestly prefer dark chocolate to milk.

If we aren't limited to standard chocolate, chili hot cocoa is worth a try.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
My absolute favourite ones are milka whole hazelnu or oreo. I could eat them all day, everyday and not get sick of it. And thanks to my metabolism (which is somehow f***ed up for whatever reason) I wouldn't gain weight, even if I did that.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
My absolute favourite ones are milka whole hazelnu or oreo. I could eat them all day, everyday and not get sick of it. And thanks to my metabolism (which is somehow f***ed up for whatever reason) I wouldn't gain weight, even if I did that.

Are you a male between 13 and 20 years of age? That's pretty normal if you lead an active life in this period. I was intentionally stuffing myself like a pig when I was between 15 and 18, worked out 3 to 7 times per week and I weighed 67 kg at 1,82 height and probably had less than 7% body fat (haven't actually measured it but I was extremely lean). Then I became 75-80 kg in my early twenties and I was eating much less. I'm 30 years old now and weigh 90 kg, ten of which are fat, and I'm probably eating half of what I was consuming back then.

Ontopic about chocolate: I'm not that big on sweets but I enjoy pretty much anything from Lindt. Some fancier Belgian chocolates are great too, of course. I rarely eat this stuff so I can afford the occasional indulgence.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 22, 2016, 5:12:29 AM
@Bars: I'm 20, rather close to 21. However, I'm 1,87 m tall but my weight is only 60 kg. That is most definitely not normal. I have to be careful to not lose weight!
Back to the topic of chocolate: yeah, lindt is awesome. I get myself some every once in a while.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
@Bars: I'm 20, rather close to 21. However, I'm 1,87 m tall but my weight is only 60 kg. That is most definitely not normal. I have to be careful to not lose weight!
Back to the topic of chocolate: yeah, lindt is awesome. I get myself some every once in a while.

All right, that's definitely on the skinnier side of the spectrum. Do you work out? You could benefit greatly from some strength training. No need to go to a gym if you'll feel awkward from all the buff gym rats, all you need is willingness and persistence. Not even equipment is necessary, you could do it in your room. You'd be amazed at the results you could get from a year of calisthenics.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info