What are your favorite types of chocolates?

:D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
In the "Shop" section at the top right of the website there should be a "Buy Sarah_GGG chocolates" option. I'd go for it. :P

On topic; I am not really sure between white chocolate and chocolate covered cherries. Although if both exist together (since I haven't actually asked google this before) that would win it for me.

I can assure that chocolate is safe from no one in the GGG offices. ;)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
In the "Shop" section at the top right of the website there should be a "Buy Sarah_GGG chocolates" option. I'd go for it. :P

Can I get in on that action too? :D

On-topic: Black forest chocolate is where it's at. Although chocolate mousse is chocolate in its most divine form.

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
"

Can I get in on that action too? :D

On-topic: Black forest chocolate is where it's at. Although chocolate mousse is chocolate in its most divine form.

Did you get hold of any of that limited edition Whittakers Jelly Tip chocolate? I had a couple of lines of that, determined I must buy a block of it, then found out that 'twas no more.

I sure did, I still have a block of it in my freezer, waiting for Summer ;) I also got some of the Jelly Tip chocolate biscuits, but they weren't as good IMO.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info