Predict the nerfs!

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
If they just buffed everything up to the level of the overpowered few skills then every skill would be overpowered. What was that you were saying about power creep?

At no point did I advocate buffing everything. That would be nuts!

I explained why stuff gets buffed or more powerful skills introduced and that you can't just leave them as is because of power creep. So you need to nerf something, namely:
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
How else are you going to keep the power creep somewhat in check if not by nerfing the last bunch of FotMs?

You took my quote, ripped half of it out, insinuated I meant the opposite of what I intended to say, turned my own words against me and then concluded I was wrong. Well done! I see a bright future for you in politics or law! (God help us all!) =D
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
Boem wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Where can i see these screenshots?

There is a little portion of the revised shadow passive tree visible in the talisman update post.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

next to "revised balance changes"

Thank you! I must of missed it during all the excitement.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:11:08 PM
Easy: check your mates, now you'll see 90% of all them plays the same or pretends to play those builds. Now you know the nerfs.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
This...

Well,

in Onslaught, half of the server played CI Sporker -> both got hammered
in Nemesis, half of the server played crit/ST -> both hammered
in Invasion, half of the server stacked Aura's to infinity/ST -> hammered again
in Beyond, half of the server played block builds, FB MoM -> hammered
in Bloodline, half of the server played eva/acro/ondars based -> hammered
in Tempest, half of the server played cyclone, incinerate, flame totem...so what you think ?

so would really wonder me, if they dont touch cyclone to bring it more on par with other melee skills..some with inci/flame shit, where half of the people dont even know how to calculate the DPS of the skill :P..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
Well,

in Onslaught, half of the server played CI Sporker -> both got hammered
in Nemesis, half of the server played crit/ST -> both hammered
in Invasion, half of the server stacked Aura's to infinity/ST -> hammered again
in Beyond, half of the server played block builds, FB MoM -> hammered
in Bloodline, half of the server played eva/acro/ondars based -> hammered
in Tempest, half of the server played cyclone, incinerate, flame totem...so what you think ?

so would really wonder me, if they dont touch cyclone to bring it more on par with other melee skills..some with inci/flame shit, where half of the people dont even know how to calculate the DPS of the skill :P..
Do you know how to calculate flops performance of your computer? I think no but that doesn't stop you from using it ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
SRS will be nerfed it's been nerfed the past 3 patches in a row
D3 sucks
Maybe cyclone will lose the free stun immunity and incinerate will need 10 stages to power up just like flameblast.
Don't you worry guys, the new skill specific jewels probably mean that even if you have GG weapon/level 21 gems/usual tree for the build, your damage will still suck.. :D
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info