GGG do someting pls ...

GGG lots of players have same problem .... telia.net drop packet 20-30% and make hardcore spike lags 400-2000 latency and this proble its only in path of exile not other game ... meybe its time intresting this problem and GGG contact to telia.net ?>.. or 90% eu players uninstal this game ... everyday 19pm+ no have chance to play ...
What did telia.net say when you called them to complain?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
What did telia.net say when you called them to complain?

i not call to telia because i not speak english and you think 1000 + ppl call to telia.net same problem only this game ? ... is not players fail only GGG server and quickly fix problem is 1 call GGG suport to telia not 1000 single calls from players

is not problem my internet or pc only trace conect telia-GGG server
It's not GGG's problem, the only person that can do anything about it is YOU, that early on in the connection GGG couldn't even call on your behalf.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I've done a bit of snooping, and there seems to be a lot of mention of problems. Recent posts on Guild Wars 2 forums, Lord of the Rings Online, Star Trek Online, and Battle.net.

All the posts I found were from the past couple weeks.

I'm having trouble tracking down specific network issues, because a lot of the pages don't translate well.

"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
If you're able to run WinMTR for us while playing, and then provide us with the report, this will give us some more details about the connection and will show us if there's any trouble with the route that it's taking to get to our servers. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
If you're able to run WinMTR for us while playing, and then provide us with the report, this will give us some more details about the connection and will show us if there's any trouble with the route that it's taking to get to our servers. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789
do this 5x and you never intresting so .... and who said its my problem propably not have brain try only up number post on forum .... its problem all who have on trace telia.net.... so its problem Eu gate not my not single person ...

suprise its telia 20% + and its realy time to move GGG contact telia.net i play from 2011 sienc and never change my internet
Last edited by tunsik6 on Nov 12, 2015, 4:27:46 PM
I don't think Telia is going to listen to GGG.
There isn't much they'd be able to do. It's out of their reach.
It's not just impacting PoE.

Here are people having trouble with Guild Wars 2

Folks on Battle.net having troubles.

League of Legends

WoW

These are all just recent posts. There are many more. Multiple examples from each of those forums.
Seems like something is going on with Telia recently...
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
tunsik6 wrote:

suprise its telia 20% + and its realy time to move GGG contact telia.net i play from 2011 sienc and never change my internet
Why do you think GGG has control over the internet when you clearly say it's telia's problem? The problem is closer to you than it is to the poe server, isn't it? After a storm when your lights don't come on when you flip the switch, do you blame it on the power plant even when you can see a downed wire in the street?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 12, 2015, 6:04:49 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
tunsik6 wrote:

Why do you think GGG has control over the internet when you clearly say it's telia's problem? The problem is closer to you than it is to the poe server, isn't it? After a storm when your lights don't come on when you flip the switch, do you blame it on the power plant even when you can see a downed wire in the street?

why you think better 1000 + ppl try contact telia.net realy not faster 1 man from GGG call to telia.net and ask why europ trace have problem conect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info