2.1 Hype?

Surprisingly there is no thread about it so...

HYPUUUUU!!!
Is that the poison patch?

If so
Spoiler
CHOOOOO CHOOOOO HYPE TRAIN!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hype is hype. It will keep us entertained for a day or two.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Hype is hype. It will keep us entertained for a day or two.

Hype is hype
La la lalala
Hype
La la lalala
Hype is hype
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I'm definitely looking forward to exploring new content, skills, and build possibilities!
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
I'm really looking forward to it too... my HC character is stagnant in mapping. Harder to accept a death by stagnation than a death by death. But I feel it might be time for a new character. Kind of nice to see some advancement in my master levels though. That might keep me mapping for another week or two.
I'm already asking GGG for a 2.2.0 beta key...
i'll wait until there is something to be hyped about, moderately interested in the 2 gem reveals so far though
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
I'll say the same thing I said that earned me a record number of downvotes on Reddit: GGG just shuffling the deck is nothing to get excited about.

"
I'll say the same thing I said that earned me a record number of downvotes on Reddit: GGG just shuffling the deck is nothing to get excited about.

That's Blasphemy!

Spoiler
See what I did there? Sometimes I crack myself up.

edit: forgot about hype train. I'm moderately excited for 2.1, assuming the poison changes come with it. I loved Viper Strike and incorporated it in a couple builds over the years. I'm now playing PA in the temp league since I had never played it, I figured I would try it to see what the fuss was about. I always liked poison and similar effects in games so hopefully they are adding some cool new mechanics.
Last edited by Namcap on Nov 12, 2015, 4:43:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info