Which do you think is the most "Unique" unique tier item?

"
eyal961 wrote:

Gib prize pls. ty.
How about Pillar of the caged god

I love the idea of the item. I love the idea of it so much im trying to gateher a perfect gear set arround it.

This reminds me i gota get few eternals...
"
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I think this one is pretty unique.
Aside from life I've never seen any of these stats on a pair of gloves. I didn't know they even existed until I found them. It's been quite some time since I looked at the unique item list so it was a welcome surprise.

Very good point.

Holy shit i just read your tag...wow. Man, i'm gonna give you a hug.
The Goddess Unleashed has a voice actor. So... it wins the contest, since we were all wondering what the winner is.
"
How about Pillar of the caged god

I love the idea of the item. I love the idea of it so much im trying to gateher a perfect gear set arround it.

This reminds me i gota get few eternals...

I wanna make a Pillar Tank, but I just can't get the block and Stats without giving up too much life/armor. My Original Plan was to make use of all stats Via Sweep or Ground Slam (or Ice Crash now I suppose) But at some point I wanted to use a Double 5 Link with Vengeance and Reckoning to Block-attack my way to victory.
These are my all time favorites.

In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
Last edited by 1BLOOBERRY on Nov 20, 2015, 8:31:21 AM
Whispering ice
facebreaker
freamfeather
Pillar of the caged god

All of them encourage you to build in a way that's different than normal.

to me, hands down HH. You GET to be a rare for 20 seconds and have 3K ES and move at 500+ percent should you find those guys lol.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Nov 20, 2015, 12:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info