Which do you think is the most "Unique" unique tier item?

"
Jansports wrote:

Null's Inclination Absolutely blew me away in concept when revealed, and even further when people started animating weapons with it, I just love it.

edit. I have no idea how to link to one, oh well

I agree with this sentiment. I had one that was corrupted to have Culling Strike...talk about build enabling.
My vote is on Voltaxic Rift. It has its personal status animation, only one in the entire game. It enables the unique build of stacking as much flat lighting as possible, it also adds the possibility of converting spells like arc to chaos and until recently was the only on hit build to do pure chaos damage.

Oh yeah, it also has a tailor made jewel "Hungry Abyss".
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
You are all mad, there is only one unique unique that's been found so far.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Someday i'll drop this.... but its not this day.
"
Exsmigol wrote:
Someday i'll drop this.... but its not this day.

Keep in mind that there are things that can outright prevent you from being able to obtain it, and things you can do to boost your chances. I don't want to turn this thread into another cry-fest for the haters so if you want more info I suggest checking through old posts on the subject <3
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Nov 12, 2015, 7:04:36 PM
Tough tough choice. I'd have to say facebreakers though.

Honorable mentions to 3 Dragons, Pillar of the Caged God, and Null's Inclination.

I like 90% of the uniques in the game though.
This one is still a puzzler for me...

what's it for?
"
respwnd wrote:

what's it for?

That would be the secretly OP claw leap slam build sir.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
respwnd wrote:

what's it for?

self temp chains makes effects such as potions immortal call and vaal haste to last longer than they normally would. Much more OP than you think. lol. Its probably one of my favorite uniques.
1. Demigod's [anything]
Not intended to be build-enabling, game-changing or cheese-grating. Little more than a symbol of status, but a strong one nevertheless. Can't chance them, can't pull them out of Zana-modded maps, can't pull them out of flashback leagues. Like a king's crown, in that you can buy one if you want a permanent reminder that you'll never be a true king.

2. 3Dragons
It's not the only unique featuring an unique mechanic (see: Scold's, Headhunter etc.) but the only one that felt balanced right off the bat -- and even if it wasn't, nerfing it would be an existential nightmare. Your fire damage has 50% chance to shock? Gee wiz Bill, now he's shockstacked AND burning.

3. Song of the sirens
The flagship of a joke driven so far into the ground it might actually prove the Earth is flat any day now, the kind of joke that elicits a temple-vein-throbbing, left-eye-twitching AHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAholdonisthatachainsawrevvinginthebackground.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info