Which do you think is the most "Unique" unique tier item?

I find unique combinations more interesting. I was considering a Voll's Protector, Voll's Devotion and Scold's Bridle non-discharge cast on crit build but sadly never had the currency to test it.

The idea was to use Cast on Crit with Cold Snap and any other spell/spells. Cold Snap consumes power charges generated by crits with Voll's Protector. This leads to constant generation of endurance charges with Voll's Devotion. Scold's Bridle boosts your spell damage and also hits you with a lot of physical damage from your casts, which triggers Immortal Call in a CwdT setup. Since you constantly generate endurance charges, the concept is for the build to maintain 100% Immortal Call uptime, which will also negate the physical damage from Scold's Bridle.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
This one:

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Whispering ice.

It completely transforms how you play the game, theory-craft your passive tree etc.

It's a very solid "unique" that does justice to the therm.

It warps the game-play to another perspective, which is, truly unique.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The new(er) amulet "Blood of Corruption" that grants gluttony of elements (vaal purity) is very interesting to me. I'm curious about the mechanics of the skill but I'm not sure it will ever be known :(

Other than that the onslaught/anarchy leagues items are probably the most unique.
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor

The last mod is the meaning of UNIQUE item.

Another one is this 6L in a 1handed sceptre:

And any summoner unique.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/

The "Increased Damage against Rare monsters" is what gets my vote
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Another nod for 3dragons. What a wonderful item that turns builds on their head. It also looks great. And if you wear it with the crimson raiment set you look like iron man!
"
The fucking blood dance.

Always glad to see them mentioned in these kinds of threads. :)

I'd have to say Aegis Aurora takes the cake for me. While it can be incredibly strong, it isn't a simple statstick you can toss on any character. It actually takes a good bit of investment to make it worth using, and it combines various forms of "vanilla" defenses to create a very unique defensive mechanic. It's also one of the few things that can enable you to actually build a real "tank" in this game.

Honorable mention for 3 Dragons for sure though.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Nov 12, 2015, 2:53:14 PM
I think this one is pretty unique.
Aside from life I've never seen any of these stats on a pair of gloves. I didn't know they even existed until I found them. It's been quite some time since I looked at the unique item list so it was a welcome surprise.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Voll´s protector and devotion

e: Protector is the only way how to do some really crazy things with the charges

also many other build-enabling uniques for the similar reasons
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 12, 2015, 5:00:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info