Which do you think is the most "Unique" unique tier item?

So, a lot of the Uniques in the game are... well, very bland. Just stats, maybe not ones you can normally get on a weapon of that type (Or higher quantities) but still just same-old-same-old stats you can get anywhere.

Which do you think the most really Unique unique is? Disregarding whether or not it's actually good in gameplay.
The fucking blood dance.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hey!

I'm going to have to go with BoR (the legacy version, of course)!

Can't beat a 7-linked helmet, and the legacy version is actually quite powerful if you build around it the right way!

Second up I think would be Voll's amulet, but that is very rare! I sold the only one I had for 15 ex, I'm pretty sure it is worth much more now!

Live and learn!

Cheers!
Either Facebreakers or Whispering Ice.
Both make a build all on their own.
3-dragons
The goddess scorned
Headhunter
Soulthirst
Emberwake
The taming
BoR

i donno m8

It is nothing super amazingly awesomely different, just a bow with an additional arrow. But look at it - the name and the design are fantastic, and the utility is perfect right up until you hit the mapping stage.

Functionality wise, this is a really cool unique - it opens up a lot of possibilities that would have had difficulty existing.

Cool just because of the voice-over that accompanies it, would have been nice to see it given a bit more variety and personality though.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

I'm still waiting for a "sockets in this item are jewel sockets" on something like a unique Unset Ring.
Last edited by Exsmigol on Nov 12, 2015, 5:00:58 AM

Null's Inclination Absolutely blew me away in concept when revealed, and even further when people started animating weapons with it, I just love it.

edit. I have no idea how to link to one, oh well
Last edited by Jansports on Nov 12, 2015, 5:18:19 AM

All of these are pretty awesome items that enable builds. Big fan.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Nov 12, 2015, 6:46:02 AM
I would agree the Jack the Axe, and Maligaro's Restraint.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info