Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

o_O
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:

o_O

What... the... hell.

And people think Skyforth unique is strong, compared to this it's baby tier.

Pugilist gem could give like 50% increased damage to unarmed at the right spot with this thing.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Dec 11, 2015, 7:14:51 PM
That's strong, but maybe a bit less strong than you'd think (and certainly not Skyforth-levels of 'balanced by rarity').

For an unarmed build, that amulet replaces something with a lot of flat physical damage. Giving up base damage on Facebreaker builds is extremely painful.

It might be fun to make a crit FB build, though, if only to sip on some delicious Surgeon's flasks.
Can someone please screenshot Skyforth for me? I haven't had a chance to watch the video or whatever.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Dec 11, 2015, 7:25:33 PM
"
pneuma wrote:
That's strong, but maybe a bit less strong than you'd think (and certainly not Skyforth-levels of 'balanced by rarity').

For an unarmed build, that amulet replaces something with a lot of flat physical damage. Giving up base damage on Facebreaker builds is extremely painful.

It might be fun to make a crit FB build, though, if only to sip on some delicious Surgeon's flasks.

Abyssus and this go hand in hand tho. Any flat damage you would gain from the amulet will be so much lower than critting even 30% of the time with insane crit multi and base damage.

[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Dec 11, 2015, 7:29:04 PM
Growing Agony Threshold Jewel

http://imgur.com/zhmrmdS
Facebreakers already had trouble with physical reflect sometimes, this amulet looks exciting but incredibly dangerous.

Edit: Where exactly did the amulet get found? Was it from the ammy-shrines where you uptier lower tier amulets?
Last edited by mochimutt on Dec 11, 2015, 7:33:22 PM
Can you tell what tier talisman that unique is?
Stun treshold is based of %arseloads of your Mana; hey guess what the per-level Mana bonus was just increased by 50%. Infinity Power Charges? Yep, got 'em. Have some Reduced Reserve (wtf is that doing there). Surely such good boots wouldn't have good movesp- nope they have 30%.

Yeah no that's on a whole other level compared to the Unarmed Talisman. Fuck.

----
So uh. Anyways. Bitterdream is a funny Unique. I like that.
Oh wow, that Skyforth boot is insane. I am not sure how that got through balancing without placing another drawback.
No life regeneration is nice, but VP builds will have a field day with this.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 11, 2015, 7:53:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info