Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

what other way to use to make people play leagues? bribe them with godly league-specific items. like this bow

not needing LMP/GMP == ~35% MORE damage from an extra gem. lack of crit is covered with Assassin + gem.

oh dear. so there is no point in picking up rare bows, good to know
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how expensive this ends up. Using the freed up gem slot on Increased Critical Strikes basically makes it equivalent to a very good Harbinger.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Just picked this one up:

Xirgil's Crank is looking cooler and cooler each day.. Although you would have to give up Bated Breath for it.
Oh, came from Thaumaturgical History IV btw.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jun 5, 2016, 8:05:11 AM
Mind of the Council looks absolutely gorgeous, but I imagine just like Vertex it won't have 3D art...

It's the thing that bugs me most about GGG, honestly. They have Uniques that are linked strongly to content releases (Atziri + U. Atziri, Pale Council in this case) and don't have 3D art for those specific Uniques already.

dropped from normal mob in Strand, Standard

no 3D art
Last edited by sidtherat on Jun 5, 2016, 10:54:45 AM
From a strong box in profecy:

EDIT = Oh. already there.
Last edited by Paladindim on Jun 5, 2016, 11:44:29 AM
not sure if already posted

no 3d art
I will never be good but always I try to improve.

Had to trade for the chalice itself, guess I'm not SSF anymore :).
As a sidenote, 3d art on chalice is weird as heck.
Last edited by PaperRat on Jun 5, 2016, 2:04:29 PM

Dropped form The Pale Court. No 3D art.
It seems like not all of the 25 fated unique prophecies from the datamining were turned on. We'd definitely have found them by now. Let me see...
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jun 7, 2016, 2:14:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info