I'm very disappointed with apples.

They sound so good, but then the taste doesn't match.

God damn does it sound amazing to bite into a fresh apple, one of the best food-related sounds that there is, I think. Yet, the taste is just decent. I mean, apples don't taste bad, they're just underwhelming in comparison to their other qualities.

To make it even worse, apple sauce with dashes of cinnamon tastes amazing, but then you don't get the crunch. You can't just put cinnamon on a regular apple though. Caramel apples kind of solve the issue, but fuck, they're so messy.

Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe not with apples, but just with one aspect of something not holding up at all to other aspects.
"
I dunno, I think I prefer oranges.

Oranges are nice.

I had some orange infused dark chocolate today, but I bit into it thinking it was peanut butter infused and I spooked my taste buds.
Last edited by Stormquake on Nov 11, 2015, 9:15:51 PM
Hey friend-os!

I must admit, it really depends on the type of apples! There are lots of different types as far as texture, juicyness (is that a word? lol), sweetness, etc. One of my favorites that I've had recently is the Green Gala Apple or something like that. They are somewhat small and they are very tasty.

Plus, as the old saying goes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Great source of vitamin C and you get some of those valuable daily grams of dietary fibre!

Cheers!
well, there are many types of apples.

Im sure the right apple is out there waiting for you.

EDIT: fugg, beaten to it by our very own MVPer
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 11, 2015, 9:32:47 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
well, there are many types of apples.

Im sure the right apple is out there waiting for you.

EDIT: fugg, beaten to it by our very own MVPer

Hey, that's okay pal, we can share the glory and credit!

Like they say, "Great minds think alike, fools seldom differ!"

Cheers!
I prefer bananas.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
I prefer bananas.

That's what she said..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info