San Francisco Fan Meetup: Sunday November 15

Jonathan and I are going to San Francisco for publicity purposes and have a few hours free on Sunday afternoon. With the help of community member Arbidus, we've booked a bar near the Yerba Buena Gardens. The meetup will start at 3pm and will probably last for around three hours. If you'd like to attend, please email me at chris@grindinggear.com to register your interest. I'll send the location of the bar once we're closer to the date. Due to the nature of the location, you need to be 21 to attend. There's no entrance fee, but the bar expects people to buy one drink each.

Because this event is 2-3 days after the 2.1.0/Talisman announcement, we're totally happy to discuss that content update and league at length. We won't be able to discuss the big 2.2.0 expansion yet.

To people in other cities: Don't worry, your time will hopefully come! As we spread Path of Exile around the world, we'll eventually be visiting even more locations and meeting up with fans in places other than San Francisco. We'd love to attend shows like PAX, Gamescom and such where we can easily meet people from many different countries.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 10, 2015, 5:01:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info