Welcome to 2015

If they are Russian, you're fucked anyway and they won't blink at flaming even if they understand it - they will respond in kind, with interest. So, normal rules don't apply.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
@OP: You know, I've played a fuckton of DotA where people will just say the vilest shit possible and regularly do it because there are no real sanctions.

A few observations:

- you are extremely rude and your entire communication style, including in your posts here, is angry, offensive and unpleasant. I am also willing to bet this is your typical behaviour. I doubt they would ban you if it was the first time you talked like that. It is ironic that you referred to your teammates as insecure basement dwellers because, honestly, you sound like one yourself.

- flaming your team, in any PvP team game, is never, ever beneficial for the team. If you want to do your best to win, the best way to go about it is with short, polite and constructive statements. Like, 'guys, please focus or CC the healer'. Acting like a rage monster and flaming your team will result in: a) you being dismissed and ignored; b) making other teammates angry an devolving the game into a shouting match c) teammates getting hurt and going on tilt.

All three options are only detrimental for the team. Also, all that anger is unhealthy for your personal psyche and wellbeing.

TLDR:
1. You have rage issues.
2. If you want to win, being friendly and positive is always the best option.
3. Flaming teammates is detrimental to everyone.

I would add another benefit of acting in a constructive manner, which is 'not being a dick', but I suspect this wouldn't motivate you.

Unless they are russian and don't understand a word your typing.

Then your golden.

Peace,

-Boem-

No worries. If you can swap it out for "you are" that's when it's "you're".
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 10, 2015, 1:50:08 PM
A good player can carry his team (I assume it was a 10v10 battleground). Also by flaming you are playing significantly worse yourself and thus further nerfing your team. Also this has nothing to do with PC, when you call someone a retarded noob you deserve to get muted/banned.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
If 2016 is the end... We seriously cannot let this thread die.

LOL! I see what you did there, friend!

Like I said in another thread, let's hope that 2016 is truly not the end, because GGG won't have time to get Act 10 out by then!

Cheers! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info