Darkshrine Community Highlights

Gotta say, the quality level of this post/the videos was far below GGG standards.

The stats list was great though, highly appreciated. :)
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
just wish i couldv playd it - was the lagspike league for me :(
I was in the first video, I was trying to kill the health regen guy, which I think there were two, but they kept going down and popping back up.

It was epic and I think we just ran past cause the life regen was too much.
Last edited by jimi13 on Nov 10, 2015, 3:36:26 PM
Interesting share by GGG. For me it is noted that we have one clip with a melee skill shown versus the rest. I wonder what the skill type stats will looks like in dark shrine. Nice content versus skill usage.
I got one of those Cartographer's Strongboxes that spawned... at level 5... so no maps came out. Sigh.

EDIT:
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
1 in every 2000 strongboxes are carto? Ouch... lol
Cool stuff otherwise! :)

ps. darn maths. The total strongboxes also include sub60s areas where I assume cartos cant spawn even via darkshrine. Still...

Just read your post. Like I said, I got one at level 5 that dropped no maps.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Last edited by djAMPnz on Nov 10, 2015, 5:25:37 PM
I've had two of the craziest thing ever happen to me this league, and neither of them because of Darkshines.

On my first tropical island map with a friend, we ran into a legacy of vigor pack of monkeys, and killed all of them except one, who was to strong for both of us. We just ignored him for the entire rest of the map, but he folled us all the way to the boss. After killing the big one, it was still just the little guy left, and we tried really hard, and used all the portals, but just couldn't kill him. We decided he was the new boss, who was hailed for defeating the exiles single-handedly after they killed his right in front of him.

The second thing was my first solo zana daily's attempt to rip me. The map mods were sea witches, packsize, and beyond. My farthest HC character to date decided to try it, and ended up summoning Abaxoth, and countless other beyonders. Holy shit. I skipped the End of All That Is, but cleared the rest. Again, Holy Shit. (I was a cycloner and just kept spinning and praying). Also, as an added bonus, the 50-ish corrupted monsters I had to slay were titty bitches. I swear some Darkshrine turned my Zana missions into deathtraps.

Too bad none were recorded though :(
"
vio wrote:
"
reliq wrote:
I didn't get this statement:
"129 players have had items hidden somewhere that no one has worked out yet."

there was a mentioning of some shrine effects like "last monster in the instance drops a unique" or "some vase drops a unique."

"
reliq wrote:

also i'd be interested to know how my perfection was triggered ! I got 2 so far and this is the only thing I'm trying to trigger.

perfection is triggered from putting an item with crit multiplier into a shrine and hope that the shrine takes the multiplier affix as desired effect.

works on every 4th item for me, the lower the other affix values beside the crit multi the better.

You mean the lower for example 9% cast speed - adds XX phy dmg - 32% strike multiplier it has more chance?. Where ufounded that " info " ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
I've founded 1 unidentified rare item inside a shrine
shrining dat fishing pole xD hahaha AWESOME ! XD
Testing corrupted items to find those last effects
[URL="http://imgupp.com/1446919324.html"][IMG]http://imgupp.com/img/1446919324.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info