Between those 2 cyclone builds!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1361374
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302337/page/1

1 is Liftingnerbro Cyclone guide and other is LIghty's cant decide :) iam ne wplayer so dont have much idea i started on temprarly standard league :) my endgame goal is highest lvl mappinng and maiby if good enough gear then uber Atziri run :) hope u can advice me litle Nerdbro's guide seems easier to andurstand tho'.
I took LiftingNerdBro's Cyclone build to 82 in Warbands this summer and currently have Lighty's build at 54 in Darkshrine. They're both good builds and you can't go wrong with either really. I feel like Lighty's is a bit more aggressive on the DPS front.
liftingbro's build did endgame maps fast?
having hard time to decide :P
I initially started with liftingnerdbro's. By the time you start doing late-game, if it's a first char, you don't have 6 links yet and your gear isn't top notch. DPS wise it can be lacking a bit, by then. I've swapped to Lighty's but then again without proper gear and 6-links, where I was lacking DPS I am now lacking in life/defence. So... Yeah. By the time you get optimal gear I would say Lighty's is better.

It also goes without saying that Lighty takes his guides (at least this one) very seriously as he updates them very often.
well i got friend borrowing me 150 chaos orbs when i reach 60 so it should help me litle
"
Xelnarox wrote:
I initially started with liftingnerdbro's. By the time you start doing late-game, if it's a first char, you don't have 6 links yet and your gear isn't top notch. DPS wise it can be lacking a bit, by then. I've swapped to Lighty's but then again without proper gear and 6-links, where I was lacking DPS I am now lacking in life/defence. So... Yeah. By the time you get optimal gear I would say Lighty's is better.

It also goes without saying that Lighty takes his guides (at least this one) very seriously as he updates them very often.

This is true. My other builds guides are all from temp leagues and will never receive the amount of attention Cyclone does. Cyclone is my one true love.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info