Which marauder cyclone build should I follow?

I wanted to find the best build for marauder, but there is so many of them. Can you link me to the best (in your opinion of course) marauder build?
"
SparklingSoap wrote:
I wanted to find the best build for marauder, but there is so many of them. Can you link me to the best (in your opinion of course) marauder build?

Id Say Choose mine but im highly biased. What kinda Cyclone are you lookin to play?
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
SparklingSoap wrote:

Id Say Choose mine but im highly biased. What kinda Cyclone are you lookin to play?
yeah i was already leaning towards yours anyway. what gems do you recommend i use until I get cyclone? I am a beginner so I do not have cyclone yet
Last edited by SparklingSoap on Nov 9, 2015, 6:22:23 AM
"
SparklingSoap wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
SparklingSoap wrote:

yeah i was already leaning towards yours anyway. what gems do you recommend i use until I get cyclone? I am a beginner so I do not have cyclone yet

I added a leveling 1-mapping breakdown in the guide but basically its. fire trap + flame totem + firestorm until lv28; seems counter thematic but its just the fastest way to level right now.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info