I am enjoying this game, while further explaining why year 2016 is the end.

This game has been my go-to time passer these few days since I posted my first thread on the subject of 2016 being the end of a cosmic cycle along with the magical numbers leading us mortals to it.

I started out with the shadow, but immediately grew tired of it. So I erased him and settled for the witch. I always preferred manipulating the laws of physics in any game, just as I do with numbers here in this physical reality outside of the game.

It was a good intuitive move, considering that near the boss between Act 1 and Act 2, one of the sirens decided to drop a unique.

Then in act 2, I got two uniques less relevant to my class, but still its nice to have luck on your side.

For those that act tough because they play more difficult versions of the game, I'll be trying out those versions of the game after I learn the mechanics and get through the game normally first. So no need to worry about me scapegoating difficulties and challenges -- I prefer preparation over self-annihilation.

That being said.

Throughout my journey to Act 3, I have been seeing many pieces of gear with chromatic links, so when I discovered fairly quickly the different recipes, I picked up them and I picked up a lot.

It's odd to say, but these chromatic orbs came from gear that had chromatic links rather than dropping in their initial states. That's 20 of them. I have no idea if that is luck, or natural drop rates, but once more it still seems like it would be fairly difficult to roll so many chromatic links in just the small amount of time I've played this game.

I am going back to playing it, but here's another video of my prophetic math: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x8fwbbcT_k&feature=youtu.be

This shall make science and religion weep in existential tears for not coming even close to this level of insight on the Universe and the very mathematical / geometrical principles of existence governed by not one God, but two Gods. You have to set aside all skepticism and excuses to understand my work. The results I get and how I draw them will blow your brain into pieces because the work I do is not of this physical realm -- it's phonetic and esoteric. We're talking about mastering mysticism and magick here via a smorgasbord of electromagnetic infrastructures concerning consciousness and chemistry as they naturally adhere to mathematical algorithms which are not visible to the naked eye.

Sincerely, Romanetic Daathics.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
Last edited by End_Of_The_World_Is_2016 on Nov 8, 2015, 9:49:29 PM
I'm more and more convinced there's a reason this is posted in the POE forums.

have fun
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info