New Support Gem Reveal - Blasphemy

windscream + 2 doedre's damning rings + corrupted amulet + passive + base = 6 curse auras

Add doedre's scorn lunaris circlet for +120% increased damage.

.... brb afk, buying all the 20% doedre's scorns on standard
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Wait a sec...do I get it correctly,it'll allow to set one curse as aura while the other normal,and preform dual cursing that way?
"
Creon wrote:
"
TravisL wrote:
This one sounds good but very broken, really don't think this is a good idea

"
Andrew676 wrote:
if GGG add this OP support skill i think, incoming nerf something 100%

You can already curse anything not curse immune. This just makes it faster (i.e. automatic). It can't be considered any more overpowered than curses already are because it adds no greater potential than already exists.

Constant generation of Frenzy, power, or Endurance charges for Minions.
Blasphemy enfeeble will be a direct upgrade from arctic armour for the four people that still use it.
Mhh the upcoming changes to poison and now This. Blasphemy with vulnerability and a doedre's scorn could be a nice melee build.

Will this work with Generosity?

Was thinking of the combination of raise zombie, vulnerability [+maybe elemental weakness & elemental auras?] + generosity + blasphemy + blood lust (and the spectres from dried lake, the dudes with puncture [+GMP]). And than a spell totem with Contagion?
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 8, 2015, 11:40:00 PM
Y'all are determined to make me regret taking the Blood Magic Keystone, aren't you...
Deliciuuus!!
"
Rory wrote:
"
Theporter wrote:
Can curses using this support be reflected back to you? Say if Atziri stands in radius of the aura? I am thinking no since it would now be classified as an aura. Confirmation?

That's right, currently it can't be reflected. Atziri may need to come up with some alternatives to ruin your day, but she's not prepared for curse auras yet.

Doedre, on the other hand, will probably gorge herself on the seemingly unlimited supply of curses affecting her.

You mean like the trio tentacle misscreation one shotting you while you have 5.4k HP and 26k armour? Oh boy. (No but seriously. This needs to be fixed. I love running Atziri but the Trio took away all of the fun)
"
WarDragon wrote:
Y'all are determined to make me regret taking the Blood Magic Keystone, aren't you...

Corrupt your ammy, drop blood magic, use the blood magic gem, pick up hatred herald of ash and this curse gem with 2 curses in it. Easily worth more then the gem you lose for blood magic.
blasphemy is good for melee or small aoe builds, if you have enough dps and aoe herald of ice has the same effect and gives you dps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 9, 2015, 12:57:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info