Wtf?.......I mean.....IDK......idk....how is this even..what are the chances....i just...idk.

Hey there, looks like you found a pack of monsters with the Keepers of the Trove affix! This means each monster in that group drops a rare item of the same type :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey there, looks like you found a pack of monsters with the Keepers of the Trove affix! This means each monster in that group drops a rare item of the same type :)

how rare is this mod to come across?

i have been playing for a while now and this was a real wtf moment for me.
"
phrostyphace wrote:
"

how rare is this mod to come across?

i have been playing for a while now and this was a real wtf moment for me.

It was pretty rare during the league it came in, so go from there :).

You could literally go 10 maps without seeing one and that was with all blue packs having an extra modifier. It's like "inner treasure" but then for blue packs.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
OP, since you seem to have joined fairly recently: I'd check out this page of the Wiki on Bloodline mods. "Keepers of the Trove" is a nice pack to come across, others are - uh - less pleasant. ;-) :-D
In flashback this mod was pretty common.

got 22 rare rings from a pack of spiders once.

Helped my unidentified ilvl60 chaos vendor business alot.
It is pretty common actually.
The mod is buggy, one of the pack members dropped a wand instead! :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info