Blizzcon 2015

"
TheWretch wrote:
More new content than PoE has released in 3 years. Not just repainted and rearranged stuff. A4 was ok, shame you sludge through it once on Merci and never touch it again

New end game options, 3 new zones, new sets, new set dungeons, new interface, new monsters, all that good stuff. But don't take my word for it, check it out

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941044/patch-240-ptr-preview-11-6-2015

Or you could stick around here and get...bug fixes and and more "balancing"? Or heck maybe even some new div cards you'll never, ever see? Exciting stuff.

PoE suffers from the fact that a lot of energy goes to leagues that can (or not) remain in the game in some form. That being said, you are grossly underestimating a lot what has been added to the game, and you are overestimating what will be added to D3 next patch.

(I don't know if you have been paying attention, but a new endgame option will probably added next year, Izaro's labyrinth, and probably Chitus will be added as a boss)
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Boem wrote:
"ok", now post the warcraft related stuff, cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-

No u.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Spoiler
"
NeroNoah wrote:
PoE suffers from the fact that a lot of energy goes to leagues that can (or not) remain in the game in some form. That being said, you are grossly underestimating a lot what has been added to the game, and you are overestimating what will be added to D3 next patch.

(I don't know if you have been paying attention, but a new endgame option will probably added next year, Izaro's labyrinth, and probably Chitus will be added as a boss)

Cool, assume away. On all counts.
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 6, 2015, 11:07:48 PM
"
News about news is dumb, I won't deny.

But I'm still here. You know what that means.

I am too. I still think they can steer the ship back on course. But like, get to it, its getting to be long now.
they better work work work on that masterpiece!

I still play wc3 till this day, its glorious and the map generator prolonged it's life span until forever in my opinion.

There are still some magnificent community driven wc3 maps being generated this day. Can't wait for a successor.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Not sure what to think of the movie, live action and CGI mixed looks kinda weird. Why not go full CGI? To save money? Or are they afraid the normies won't come watch the movie because it's "animated"? Will still watch because I'm a sucker for Warcraft.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
What do I care about new D3 content if they don't change the gameplay and progression, though. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
I just tuned in to catch the Warcraft trailer. Which was deliciously on-point for a Warcraft movie, like or no.

First and last reason to pay any attention to a Blizzcon for me.

Re d3: it's telling that we have 'zones' being added now rather than 'expansions'. D2 never had a 'zone' added. The influence of a WoW-built Blizzard continues to affect the RPG brawler.

Zones aside the fact they didn't announce an expansion makes me wonder if they will do one at all.

That said there have been so many horrible changes to that game (BoA, kadala, set meta) I really don't care what they do to try and polish that turd anymore.
"
ladish wrote:
"
I just tuned in to catch the Warcraft trailer. Which was deliciously on-point for a Warcraft movie, like or no.

First and last reason to pay any attention to a Blizzcon for me.

Re d3: it's telling that we have 'zones' being added now rather than 'expansions'. D2 never had a 'zone' added. The influence of a WoW-built Blizzard continues to affect the RPG brawler.

Zones aside the fact they didn't announce an expansion makes me wonder if they will do one at all.

That said there have been so many horrible changes to that game (BoA, kadala, set meta) I really don't care what they do to try and polish that turd anymore.

All good stuff, dif strokes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info