Blizzcon 2015

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Man, look at how grey it is!

That's the kind of innovation I can believe in!
"
Stormquake wrote:

Are you colorblind? There's 0 grey in that picture :p

E: My b, maybe the lil splash of water there
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 6, 2015, 9:44:02 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Stormquake wrote:

Man, I don't know if I can believe you. Are you trying to tell me that Blizzard, a multi-billion dollar company, would purposefully try to deceive me? A consumer? I could give them 20 whole dollars... TWENTY!
"
I just tuned in to catch the Warcraft trailer. Which was deliciously on-point for a Warcraft movie, like or no.

First and last reason to pay any attention to a Blizzcon for me.

Re d3: it's telling that we have 'zones' being added now rather than 'expansions'. D2 never had a 'zone' added. The influence of a WoW-built Blizzard continues to affect the RPG brawler.

Fair. Ill take that over
"
Talisman Challenge Leagues, many new skills, unique items, balance changes and bug fixes.
ANYFUCKINDAY though
"
Stormquake wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Stormquake wrote:

Man, I don't know if I can believe you. Are you trying to tell me that Blizzard, a multi-billion dollar company, would purposefully try to deceive me? A consumer? I could give them 20 whole dollars... TWENTY!

The new patch is FREE :)
"
TheWretch wrote:

Oh... that's kind of cool, then. Will there actually be meaningful content in the new area or just wood?
"
Stormquake wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Oh... that's kind of cool, then. Will there actually be meaningful content in the new area or just wood?

More new content than PoE has released in 3 years. Not just repainted and rearranged stuff. A4 was ok, shame you sludge through it once on Merci and never touch it again

New end game options, 3 new zones, new sets, new set dungeons, new interface, new monsters, all that good stuff. But don't take my word for it, check it out

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941044/patch-240-ptr-preview-11-6-2015

Or you could stick around here and get...bug fixes and and more "balancing"? Or heck maybe even some new div cards you'll never, ever see? Exciting stuff.
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 6, 2015, 10:03:54 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:

More new content than PoE has released in 3 years. Not just repainted and rearranged stuff. A4 was ok, shame you sludge through it once on Merci and never touch it again

New end game options, 3 new zones, new sets, new set dungeons, new interface, new monsters, all that good stuff. But don't take my word for it, check it out

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941044/patch-240-ptr-preview-11-6-2015

Or you could stick around here and get...bug fixes and and more "balancing"? Or heck maybe even some new div cards you'll never, ever see? Exciting stuff.

This looks remarkably not bad for modern Blizzard.
"ok", now post the warcraft related stuff, cheers.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info