PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

Everybody who likes TheWretch and his overly positive attitude and forum presence/influence, raise your hands.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Everybody who likes TheWretch and his overly positive attitude and forum presence/influence, raise your hands.

Peace,

-Boem-

Everybody who loves Beem for his 5 year long refusal to learn the difference between your and you're and that ridiculously cool and not played out sig, let a wet one rip.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Everybody who loves Beem for his 5 year long refusal to learn the difference between your and you're and that ridiculously cool and not played out sig, let a wet one rip.

now kiss
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And up we go! The most vociferous, hypocritical critics of PoE/GGG continue to land a place on the list of honour.

Have some cookies for your efforts and also because im healthy again.^^
"
鬼殺し wrote:
And up we go! The most vociferous, hypocritical critics of PoE/GGG continue to land a place on the list of honour.

A question, since your list is growing bigger by the day, won't you miss out all the fun by ignoring those users?

I don't know if I'm too much tolerant, but I love seeing hypocritical posts and have a small laugh inside of me and scroll past them.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
Necromael wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

A question, since your list is growing bigger by the day, won't you miss out all the fun by ignoring those users?

I don't know if I'm too much tolerant, but I love seeing hypocritical posts and have a small laugh inside of me and scroll past them.

Well, the forum sure as hell looks much cleaner for him. :)
I see, thats reasonable, my experience with internets is from 2006 onwards (as seen from signature), so I have to yet reach that point.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hopefully you never will. Things have changed a lot from the olden days, youngin'.

True. The internet didnt even use the term troll back in the day, they basically didnt even really exist then.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hopefully you never will. Things have changed a lot from the olden days, youngin'.

I don't like being old.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info